Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV: How do you whack yours?

Under map trick --> hide in hanger next to Annihilators --> blow up any takers via RPG

But it's actually been a while since I've had a good free roam session in GTA IV. That night with you was probably the first time I loaded up GTA in months.

Guest Bruce Willis

Under map trick --> hide in hanger next to Annihilators --> blow up any takers via RPG

But it's actually been a while since I've had a good free roam session in GTA IV. That night with you was probably the first time I loaded up GTA in months.

Oh yeah, that time we got bored and decided to play cat and mouse with me in a car and you in a heli. :P

I prefere the intimate kill. Usually with a knife, just walk up to someone, stab them and run after them...its all in the thrill of the chase ;)

And then if they run too far i simply get a gun and shoot the shit out of them.

Either that or i go on a bulding and shoot peoples heads off as they drive, thats always fun.

Guest Marney1

I just go for headshots with my M4 or MP5. Nothing fancy.

I know you do, you've shot me in the head enough times with those weapons. :(

Won't be tonight with auto aim off, I can't be bothered to aim manually... well I might give it a go for five minutes until I lose interest and start blowing myself up with grenades.

Guest Marney1

Won't be tonight with auto aim off, I can't be bothered to aim manually... well I might give it a go for five minutes until I lose interest and start blowing myself up with grenades.

Looks like someone blew your sig and avatar up with a grenade, what's going on there?

Erm it's been like that since before I left, Ast turned my text upside down so I did the same to my sig and ava, and I can't be bothered changing it back.

Guest Marney1

Erm it's been like that since before I left, Ast turned my text upside down so I did the same to my sig and ava, and I can't be bothered changing it back.

What a cunt, you should whack him.