Guest LA Noire

AGENT

Guest LA Noire

post-10-0-25305300-1343836169.jpg

Official Site

Info, images & prototype video of cancelled PS2 & Xbox version - unseen64.net

Ben Bathen's Resume mentioning he worked on AGENT when it was originally set for release on PS2 & Xbox

William Kidwell's Resume has had the following taken out:

Rockstar Games San Diego, CA

3D Artist Oct. 2003 - Feb. 2008

Environment Artist on AGENT:

Created city structures, textures and props.

Was also chosen to join small team of artists for overseas photoshoot to gather reference in Cairo, Egypt.

This small team of 4 gathered over 10,000 photographs of the city of Cairo within 5 days.

Cairo.jpg

Guest Marney1

I think i'm going to prefer this to L.A. Noire somehow.

Well they reckon AGENT is going to utilize the full power of the PS3 - how much of it's power has been used in a single game so far I don't know. I'm guessing we might be adventuring across several continents rather than being limited to a single map. SONY want to use this game to show off the PS3's true power.

Guest Marney1

So is it a PS3 exclusive? Wasn't L.A. Noire going to be too?

Yeah L.A. Noire was originally a PS3 exclusive, not surprising really as Team Bondi were formally Team Soho, a SONY studio based in London. There's absolutely no chance of AGENT ever coming to Xbox360 though, I think SONY are expecting this game to attract huge amounts of Xbox360 owners into buying the PS3. It's gonna have to be pretty epic for that to happen but we'll see.

Yeah L.A. Noire was originally a PS3 exclusive, not surprising really as Team Bondi were formally Team Soho, a SONY studio based in London. There's absolutely no chance of AGENT ever coming to Xbox360 though, I think SONY are expecting this game to attract huge amounts of Xbox360 owners into buying the PS3. It's gonna have to be pretty epic for that to happen but we'll see.

*raises hand* Mr. Marney, Mr. Marney! ViceMan of ViceCorp Chemical Toilets and Plush Toys Ltd, a subsidary of Vice Inc. - My question is, so L.A. Noire is being developed by the same team that made the Getaway?

Guest Marney1

*raises hand* Mr. Marney, Mr. Marney! ViceMan of ViceCorp Chemical Toilets and Plush Toys Ltd, a subsidary of Vice Inc. - My question is, so L.A. Noire is being developed by the same team that made the Getaway?

You didn't know that? :huh: Anyway, PLAY TIME KIDS!!!

You didn't know that? :huh: Anyway, PLAY TIME KIDS!!!

Well, no... since I don't follow game developers and their ever changing company names. Oh and I was going for more of a press interview type thang as opposed to a classroom.

Guest Marney1

Just have to wait for the Sony/Take-Two announcement, see what those greedy bastards have to say for themselves. Not all bad though, 'The Pirates Chest' sounds good.

Guest Marney1

Yeah, sometimes those guys just know too much. You'd think they had a mole on the inside or something. -_-

If by 'mole' you mean an unsightly lump you'd like to get rid of, then yes. I feel like using the Pac-Man-esque emoticon twice would be overusing it, so I'll just let you assume I'm serious.

Guest Marney1

If by 'mole' you mean an unsightly lump you'd like to get rid of, then yes. I feel like using the Pac-Man-esque emoticon twice would be overusing it, so I'll just let you assume I'm serious.

^ :v

We need a Pirate emoticon now, scrap the AGENT one,

if R* announces AGENT at E3 then, there will be no GTA announcement considering that both agent and max payne will be featured at E3... maybe all of these rumors of voice-acting for GTA were in fact for AGENT... or maybe not, AGENT might be well ahead of schedule for voice acting...

either way, i've been waiting for more information on AGENT besides a logo and a sentence...

Guest Marney1

I'm not sure if we will TBH, what with L.A. Noire taking centre stage and all.

Would they bother to show L.A. Noire at E3? It'll already be released by then.