Guest Marney-1

Saints Row

Right, was going to take a couple pics...

Here, check out the shit camera on my phone.

Notice the pixelation does not extend past his crotch. That is because his penis is very small.

post-9-0-42669800-1342486181.jpg

I blew up a car. With a chainsaw.

post-9-0-42875700-1342486219.jpg

Also, I am amazed by my nipples.

post-9-0-28702800-1342486235.jpg

• Like 1

of course massacre's character is going to have a gas mask :lol:...

i fired it up for a bit, but didn't really do anything other than cause mass chaos... i forgot i changed my own character to look like this;

04.jpg

...and i was literally invincible, just like the T-1000... i thought about creating a max payne character suddenly, but turned it off after a while... i think i might try to make some characters soon, just for the hell of it...

I'll try and snap a shot of my current guy later tonight.

I played for a few hours last night; got the big tower hideout as far as missions go - spent most of my time driving around trying to lose gang heat. After spending a good amount of time getting my ass kicked, I figured it was time to concentrate on the upgrades available. So now I am focusing on the missions first. I really got sucked into the game, glad I picked this up.

So that's supposed to be terminator. When I get this game im going to make a Patrick swayze. Road house.

the beards just aren't enough IMO... when i was trying to create max payne the other day, i realized that there wasn't the epic stroker beard, the one you find yourself touching while thinking... it's all too pretty pretty in saints row, there's no bum face...

icon11.gif

the beards just aren't enough IMO... when i was trying to create max payne the other day, i realized that there wasn't the epic stroker beard, the one you find yourself touching while thinking... it's all too pretty pretty in saints row, there's no bum face...

bum face \/

post-39-0-24835100-1342732121_thumb.jpg

i've knocked out a bunch of challenges today, including the ones i thought i'd need to co-op on to finish... just got a few left, and about half the assassinations left, which is why i am still using my agent 47 character :D... i have a half-dozen car thefts left too, but i am getting really really close to getting the platinum trophy...

i've knocked out a bunch of challenges today, including the ones i thought i'd need to co-op on to finish... just got a few left, and about half the assassinations left, which is why i am still using my agent 47 character :D... i have a half-dozen car thefts left too, but i am getting really really close to getting the platinum trophy...

I'm getting there too. Finding it hard to find gang members though, like you did I assume. I have to kill 50 brutes and other gang member related tasks. I've completed all the gang operations, so gang members are a bit scarce now. I haven't achieved 100% in all districts yet, I've been holding it off just so i can find gang members.

How did you get them to appear in the end?

to get the brutes to appear, answer that phone call you get every now and then... it's part of a challenge, so you have to do it anyways... usually during the waves of enemies, each faction brings their tough guy, like the brutes or the speedy guys from the deckers... i suggest purchasing the invincibility upgrades for these waves, it makes them a lot easier...

for the taunt 50 gang members, i tricked the game a little... i found an assassination mission that instantly gave me morningstar notoriety while trying to lure the target out... so once i got a few stars, i fled the targeted area so i didn't complete the mission... then i lead the morningstars to a gun shop in another district... now what you do is lure them out of their car, then enter the store to get rid of the notoriety... now quickly run out in front of them and taunt them... then enter the store and do it again for the gang members that you haven't taunted yet... you might have to blow them all up if they get in the car, but this will keep your notoriety up and allow other gang members to show up on the scene... just make sure you don't blow them up then enter the store... you have to find the right balance...

it's the whole get notoriety/lose notoriety trick that i used for that one...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

I realized near the end of the game that I wouldnt be able to do the gang taunting because I had all the territory so I just did in within the last missions. At this point also I had all those upgrades that I dont take damage from anything so I ran around taunting everyone and killing them with a dildo.