Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

When Do You Think GTA5 Will Be Announced?

When will GTA5 Be Announced?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GTA Game(V) is for the first time on a Nintendo console(Nintendo Stream/Feel) .

The next console of nintendo will be launched between 2 april 2012 till 30 november 2012.

GTA V is developing for PS3,360 and Nintendo Stream/Feel.

GTA V will be announced on E3 2011 .

Im thinking of a release on 4 May 2012.

as sad as it is, I dont think we'll hear anything until early 2012 - meaning a christmas 2012 release. Breaks my heart but knowing how long rockstar like to promote games for (GTA4, LA Noire, Max Payne 3 promo's were around for almost a year before release) they'll tease us with logo's and screen shot and shit for 6 fucking months at least.

as sad as it is, I dont think we'll hear anything until early 2012 - meaning a christmas 2012 release. Breaks my heart but knowing how long rockstar like to promote games for (GTA4, LA Noire, Max Payne 3 promo's were around for almost a year before release) they'll tease us with logo's and screen shot and shit for 6 fucking months at least.

kings of cock teasing

R* should've done what Bethesda did with New Vegas and had another R* branch do a GTA spinoff. More money for them, more GTA for us. I'm sure R* San Diego could pull it off.

• Like 1

Guest Marney

i read somewhere that gta 5 might be annonced in a game confernece, in germany. and that rockstar IS attending....

"GTA 5 might be announced" is a worthless statement but Rockstar Games c/o Take-Two Interactive will be at Gamescom 2011 which runs from 17th - 21st August in Cologne, Germany.

Guest Marney

I think GTA 5 will be announced next week. :rolleyes:

T2_False_Twitter_Account.PNG

Yep, almost had me fooled..................almost.

There was another "official" account not too long ago for something. Forget what it was but they pulled the same stupid "@RockstarGames give us shoutout we need followers" tweet. Pretty sure the account got shut down.

edit: it surfaced around April 27th. Rockstar Watch got fooled but their tweet was deleted so I still don't know what the account was for.

Guest Marney1

I think GTA V will be announced 5 weeks after the release of Max Payne 3.

Guest Marney1

Quite specific... what did you draw that conclusion from?

It's an educated guess but hard to explain.

^^^

I would say exactly the same. My guess based on watching their hype building strategy for red dead, l.a noire and max Payne. They don't tend to double up on the hype. Always wait until the previous game is released then shortly after the. First sales numbers start dropping they start slowly releasing the next games info. This is a double edged sword, not giving you any hope of a next (insert game) so that you don't consider waiting for the next rockstar release.

Then the other side is they start releasing bits and pieces of the next game and you look at the just released game and the game coming out and realize theres bits in the just released game like the game coming out. "I'll get that game to tide me over till the game I'm waiting for."

Works pretty well according to all the rockstar games I've bought. Hahaha.

We keep buying them, in my opinion, they have their marketing set extremely well, and its not like your buying a shitty game. They could littarlly release GTA 5 tomorrow, not tell anyone, and 80% of the world who has access to this game will know within the day

Max Payne 3 to be released March 2012, which is think is ridiculous since it will have been four years since GTA IV, by the time they attempt to release the new gta, new consoles will be out, and one gta per console run is quite shit to be honest lol.

New consoles wont be coming out just yet Jamie. These consoles are meant to be on a 12 year cycle apparently. That's what both Sony and Microsoft suggested when they first released them anyway. I'm sure there will be at least 3 GTA's on current consoles. You never know, they could be working on more than one GTA right now.

Assuming they are making Los Santos, San Feirro and Las Ventures as separate games. They could work on them all at once. But that's just an example, i don't really believe they are lol.

GTA's are typically 5 year projects for rockstar. GTA 4's construction began 2 years before San Andreas (I believe) So if GTA's typically come out new every three years, So 2011 would have been a typical expectation but 2012 seems more practical now.

Guest Marney1

If you look at the length of time the official Max Payne 3 and Agent sites have been up you could make the assumption that the revelation of a GTA5 site from Rockstar could mean it will be at least 2-3 years from release. But, I think with GTA5 we won't see the official site up until they're absolutely ready and sure they can deliver within a year.

Does that make sense?