Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

The iGTA5.com Deathmatch

Even though the weekly deathmatches ended months ago when Marney "left"... ignoring the fact that the whinging proud american is still here.

No I'm not.

The sex change doesn't count. You're still you. You're still here.

What exactly do people do for Canada Day? I bet the 4th of July is better.

We gather with friends and family, have barbeques and pig out, go to fairs and amusement park rides, and have parades and eat cake with red and white icing, and listen to live bands, wear every single ridiculous patriotic thing you own, like T-shirts and hats and Canadian flag lawn chairs we sit on for the huge fireworks show at night. Then we stay up all night by the bonfire, eating bacon and drinking beer and smoking incredible weed (for those who are so inclined) and setting off huge piles of fireworks (last year we cleaned out the stock at the local store). Canada is turning 145 this year.

I don't live close enough to polar bears to make that kind of arrangement.

The pancake eating contests take place in late March / early April when the maple sap is running and fresh syrup is being made.

Edit: I can't commit to July 9 either. I might be lost in the woods by then.

Guest Marney-1

What exactly do people do for Canada Day? I bet the 4th of July is better.

What does England have?

They attempt to celebrate St. George's Day on the 23rd of April but local council officials in many parts of the country try to ban the flying of the St. George's flag because they're scared it'll offend ethnic minorities. It's not even a public holiday, people don't get the day off or anything.

They also celebrate it in Newfoundland, Canada.

Apparently some fella on a horse slayed a dragon hundreds of years ago - or so he claimed and because everyone did magic mushrooms back then they all believed him. Or something.

Edited by Marney-1

I saw this pic of a kid wearing a Canadian shirt. His backpack blocked the outside of the words and it said anal.

Guest Marney-1

I saw this pic of a kid wearing a Canadian shirt. His backpack blocked the outside of the words and it said anal.

Ha, that awkward moment when you realise you're spending too much time on iGTA5. :P

• Like 1

Apparently some fella on a horse slayed a dragon hundreds of years ago

In Canada? There were never dragons in Canada, they hardly left the Eurasian continent. The handful that remain are either imprisoned or in self-imposed exile - none of them in Canada.

Besides, Canada's yeti turf.

Guest Marney-1

Apparently some fella on a horse slayed a dragon hundreds of years ago

In Canada? There were never dragons in Canada, they hardly left the Eurasian continent. The handful that remain are either imprisoned or in self-imposed exile - none of them in Canada.

Besides, Canada's yeti turf.

Maybe I should have put that paragraph about the dragon slaying before I mentioned Cananadada? I can't be arsed to research where this drug-addled fantasy story was supposed to have taken place, pretty sure it wasn't Canada though.

Pfft, dragon. People will believe any old shite.

A dragon! I saw a dragon! It flew right over the Barrow!

Fuck, this isn't the asylum... oh well, who gives a shit.

A. I haven't reinstalled it, and B. I remember the trouble you had playing with us last time. Although I blame Marney.

Yes but I figured out the problem. What I gots to do is join a Quik Match then get kicked because of connection issues and repeat the process 4 times. The 6th time usually is the charm. Then I can invite you and anyone else who wants to play.

All dis here talck about Cowfolk n' guns gots my trigger finger itchen for sawed off shotty... hmm.. I thinks I'ms going to play again.

My RDR interest meter expires at 8:30.