Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Week - June 10-16

before my 2nd job i bought some clothes, drove a few new cars... overall, the DLC is meh, one of the worst yet...

here's delilah, wearing about $100K worth of clothes and accessories lulz :lol:...

WVvH4GGjd0iiHNSHn4rPnw_0_0.jpg

after that second job i work every wednesday, i switched characters and found my two prized insured BMXs sitting on the bike rack... thanks, rockstar  :bird: ... but at least my bane idea looks cool, even tho someone already ripped it off before i could get home to be the first one to do it....

A14gHSb9YEK3WQmShGA-mg_0_0.jpg

surprisingly, all of delilah's insured bikes are fine, just not bones... what the fuck ever...

fanboy getting white girl wasted!!

KZJ3m8szHUuBQ7qWaZyV2g_0_0.jpg

me, dozy, and fanboy... you can drink champagne in the back of the new heli in the background...

ntQCRlByzkOdXbvuVjN9Qw_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

which heist were we doing, and who was hosting? the end of the night was a blur to me :lol:... also, the loyalty bonus only happens if you have done all the heists with the same group of people...

which heist were we doing, and who was hosting? the end of the night was a blur to me :lol:... also, the loyalty bonus only happens if you have done all the heists with the same group of people...

Fanboy was hosting, we were preparing the Pacific Standard heist.

You kept slurring at me to use my mic. Then you said some violent, sexual things to me.

• Like 1

well this event weekend has sure turned into shit... i think we've spent more time playing heists than actually enjoying the content... and i don't blame you guys either, the content is really shit as well... thanks for the fun weekend, rockstar!! i spent last night playing witcher 3 instead lol...

• Like 1

the shirts look exactly the same as they do in the store, with the small words underneath the logo saying something different... the only more differently looking one was the Dix shirt changed to Dis... again, meh.. i was expecting something cooler than that... but that's too much to ask for from a DLC that lacked in the first place anyways...

it seems like a clever trick to get people to spend all their money... they must be taking hits in the shark card department lately and needed to do something to help those sales...

• Like 1

Most of the money I spent this week was on stuff from other updates, for my second character.

This tells me that, if Rockstar really wants to sell worthless junk, they should give us a third character slot so we have to buy the same shit again. Besides, I've got yet another version of the iGTA webcomic in my head, and I'd like to make the third character from it.

• Like 1