Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Dooby

What cars do we miss the most from the past gta's?

i really REALLY wanted to put this but i couldnt figure out where to put it so i put it here! TreeFitty aint guna be happy, anyway what cars do we miss the most? i feel gta just isnt the same without the pheonix,

I miss the Yakuza Stinger from GTA III (I also miss the Yakuza :( ), and the BF Injection (read: Beef Injection, for those who still haven't figured the joke out) from GTA III/VC/SA.

• Like 1

The Cheetah, it's been with us since III. But I do also miss the Phoenix and Sabre Turbo from VC.

I miss a lot of the old gang cars. Whatever they do I hope they use some high quality engine/exhaust notes for GTA V. I want muscle cars with the large capacity V8 rumble and supercars with the V12 shriek. Cars like the Diablo Stallion with proper sound would be brilliant.

I miss the Mafia Sentinel and the Cheetah. Oh and the Voodoo. Was that in IV? i can't remember.

The Voodoo was in IV, minus the hydraulics.

I loved the Yakuza Stinger. Also, the mexican car with the fire on the front from GTAIII.

Diablo Stallion. I hated the regular Stallion. Handling always sucked to me.

Fuck yeah. Also the Cuban Hermes from VC.

One of the cars I miss the most from San Andreas was not one of the best cars, but it had alot of attitude: The Tahoma. It was fast enough, very nice engine sound, good looking and it handled quite well. And it was very available, at least in Ballas territories.

I miss the Yakuza Stinger from GTA III (I also miss the Yakuza :( ), and the BF Injection (read: Beef Injection, for those who still haven't figured the joke out) from GTA III/VC/SA.

The BF Injection was funny, but it handled nervously. Beef Injection lol, that has to be why it had so high sex appeal. :P

I miss the big ones with 18 wheels.

Yes, but they weren't very realistically made in GTA SA (I don't know anything about IV). And I want firetrucks with usable ladders.

One of the cars I miss the most from San Andreas was not one of the best cars, but it had alot of attitude: The Tahoma. It was fast enough, very nice engine sound, good looking and it handled quite well. And it was very available, at least in Ballas territories.

The BF Injection was funny, but it handled nervously. Beef Injection lol, that has to be why it had so high sex appeal. :P

I miss the big ones with 18 wheels.

Yes, but they weren't very realistically made in GTA SA (I don't know anything about IV). And I want firetrucks with usable ladders.

what happened to the sandking? ooo i liked that polaras they had in vice city stories, that was a cool car

The Tahoma was the four-door, right? I loved that thing. Hydraulics (only because you couldn't just have the car lowered), dark green paint, and, uh, I forget which rims I used, but it looked great.

The Tahoma was the four-door, right? I loved that thing. Hydraulics (only because you couldn't just have the car lowered), dark green paint, and, uh, I forget which rims I used, but it looked great.

that was my 'first car' in that game, mostly classified as the one i first suscecsfully ran someone over with

Yes, it's the four-door Ballas ride.

tahoma1.jpg

tahoma2.jpg

It has great acceleration, decent top speed and it can take alot of beating before it's toasted. And the sound of that V8 almost gives me an erection.

(It is apparently classed as a low rider because it's modded at Loco Low Co, possibly a glitch.)

Patriot Playground.

I made my own version in GTA IV. I would drive to the park or whatever slightly wooded area I could find that had peds in it, and I would fire my gun out the window to scare them and make them run away. My mission was to follow them through the trees and run them over. Worked out pretty well.

All this talk is making me want to reinstall San Andreas once again. Perhaps something to consider in my two weeks off soon.

i miss the jet fighter from san andreas which was the best gta ever you could go anywere fast and you were pretty much indestructable and you could just jump out and drop your parachute, but most of all its not cars i miss its the cars that have never been in the game like mercedes audi bmw lamborghini bentley look alikes cause obviously they cant use real names although i heard you can download these cars onto gta 4 with the pc version