Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

New Screenshot [Shortlist Magazine. 7.11.2012]

Starting to think the multiple protagonist thing is accurate. Hollywood protagonist (Ned Luke), hood protagonist (black guy), countryside protagonist (^ that guy ^).

Like IV and EFLC, but all in one game.

• Like 3

Why would Rockstar just leak them a screenshot? It's not like they needed it for anything... They are just doing a compitition...

I think we are gonna start seeing alot more of these screenshots starting to pop up places now....

And it looks like it's gonna be alot easier to see at night now.... good.

I'm still skeptical about the multiple protags, not sure I like the idea at the moment -- if it's true. Maybe that's the "new bold direction" that they're referring to?

Ahhh wish the QR code was there to scan haha. The only thing that worries me about multiple protags is balancing them, I could be having loads of fun playing as one then the next guy is boring.

Also it says 'watch it in action, scan the page to watch the official trailer' so i'm guessing this refers to trailer two? So this could be a screencap

Exactly..... Im not so sure if im diggin this idea.... hopefully these are just screenshot's of supporting character's in action.

wow great find jamie. hmmm not sure what to think... could very well be a protag. but then again could just be an associate, we've all seen him before... this shit is getting interesting!

oh and that's a sick gun! and a beautiful scenery

Edited by -GODFATHER-

Sign in to follow this