Sign in to follow this  
DarkAgentz

Hot Coffee in GTA 5?

Would you like hot coffee to return?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*Shows up with a hooker*

What was that last comment? I was distracted by this girl I'm going to fuck and then never see again.

You're my role model.

More then likely the hot coffee content will be around the same as IV. I highly doubt that Rockstar wants another lawsuit on their hands and the rating to go back to AO.

Yeah what was up with that I heard there was a A rated version floating around out there but the hot coffee wasn't really enough to give it that rating imo. It sounded better than it was

You're my role model.

That means quite a bit to me. Obviously you're joking, but I like when I entertain people enough for them to say that.

Yeah what was up with that I heard there was a A rated version floating around out there but the hot coffee wasn't really enough to give it that rating imo. It sounded better than it was

It was the modders. They put nude skins on the characters and people who were too stupid to pay attention to what was really going on lost their shit, so they changed the rating.

Basically, if you have a copy of SA made before, uh, July-August, I think, of 2005, you've got the AO-rated version.

You're my role model.

That means quite a bit to me. Obviously you're joking, but I like when I entertain people enough for them to say that.

Nope, I was serious. If I didn't no my father Massacre, I'd call you papa or pa.

I wanna fuck my wife then get her in handcuffs and lock her in the basement, giving her some bread and water every 3 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333