Sign in to follow this  
terell

CHANGES.... WHA!?!??!

One of my boys from school asked if GTAV would be able to match up to other big games, like Saints Row 3......

(dont get me wrong, i love saints row series) But i looked at him like he was dumb. which he was, i told him theres no way GTAV could be compared to any other game.. but it got me thinkin... these changes that R* said it has made to the gameplay in GTAV, might they make the game worse? and able to be compared to other games? they make changes every year, but R* is really bosting they've completely changed it, which worries. They've always made sublt changes, to see if people like it, if not, they take it out or keep it in. So, i'd like to know what these changes are.. Or any good ideas on what the changes could be. ANY IDEAS!?!?!?!

• Like 1

Theres no way SR3 could compare to GTA. The new one is a Joke. The producers should be thrown in a ditch and shot in the head on the way down. Now SR 1 in my opinion was the best, but as far as sandbox games go idt anything can compare unless GTA 5 is terrible.

I never played a saints row game but i hear that they're ok and is somewhat like gta but the guy who told me is a mild retard. If they were to change the graphics to how they were in L.A. niore that would be pretty sick. I don't feel any other changes would be needed

So, is this a troll topic? Or wat!.

I mean, if history is any yardstick, GTA5 will be just another unknown undeveloped game released by a small struggling developer. *

* But every GTA game released to date has been a blockbuster title, R* is a huge developer with the resources to develop a game that can compete with the best of them, and there's no need to worry.

Will Grand Theft Auto 5 Match Up to Saints Row 3? The Debate.

The Grand Theft Auto series is a fulfilling, storyline driven borderline (albeit minor) role play game that improves with every installment and every new story that Rockstar create. New game, new lead character and a whole new world and story to explore. That's the path it's taking, regardless of what Rockstar say - they always use the typical sales patter. Marketing.

Saints Row is a game based in the same, expanding city where you play a character based on whoever you want him to be within the confines of Volition's character creation. I find halcyon skinned female with a penis, leather assless chaps and some form of animal mask works best. You're in a gang and the story line that's included is based on being as gangsta as possible, maybe breaking a few people out of jail on the way. Outside of the story the series is based on causing as much havoc and mayhem in Steelport and playing the ton of minigames they have.

They can't be compared.

Comparing GTA and Saints Row is like comparing Scorsese and Tarentino: They're too different to compare, they're both brilliant in their own way, and if you don't love them both, I hope you get AIDS.