Sign in to follow this  
therealkiddala

Drug Dealing in Grand Theft Auto 5

If your paying 20 bucks for skunk weed, your gettin ripped the fuck off, in GA you can get that same amount for $5, anyways, idk I just would like to get drunk or high and go on a shooting rampage. A boy can dream. I understand yalls point about the protagonist not using drugs, but I think they should at least have the low level street dealers seen doing deals. As well as users in alleys cookin/shootin up etc..

Didnt Luis Lopez smoke cigarettes. I seem to remember he did if you let him stand around, unless Im confused with Saints Row 2. They did show Luis drink though. It was fun to drink til u passed out and wake up in random places

The drug trade should definitely make a return, I loved it too much in CTW to not want it again. All be it over powered. But as for seeing the main character doing drugs, I don't think that'll happen, I do believe it may be implied the protagonist does it out of sight though.

The drug trade should definitely make a return, I loved it too much in CTW to not want it again. All be it over powered. But as for seeing the main character doing drugs, I don't think that'll happen, I do believe it may be implied the protagonist does it out of sight though.

This will cause the moms who buy the game for their 13 year old kid to complain, yet in the first place he shouldn't even be playing the game.

This will cause the moms who buy the game for their 13 year old kid to complain, yet in the first place he shouldn't even be playing the game.

What a shame, i'm sure those mums aren't concerned over the virtual killing, casual sex and drug references already in the game. But yes parents today are fucking idiots, 'nuff said.

What a shame, i'm sure those mums aren't concerned over the virtual killing, casual sex and drug references already in the game. But yes parents today are fucking idiots, 'nuff said.

Yeah, they buy their lil kids M rated games and then complain when Lil' Jimmy blasted his classmates at school. The real reason being because he is abused by his parents... Then the media comes up with a bizarre reason for the kid not being able to differentiate between the game and real life, and how all violent video games are bad and damage people.

That's just a typical video-game related story from the media.