Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Poll: How excited are you for GTA V?

How excited are you for GTA V  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Marney1

10 immediately after the announcement, 7 now, probably back up to 10 once I've seen the trailer.

I voted a 7 but I'm holding out hope that I'll be voting a 9 or 10 post trailer. I'm beginning to wonder why I'm not super excited.

I have the feeling with Massacre. i still voted 10 but I have a feeling it will be the small appetizer you feed to alittle African child and then starve him alittle more. Fucking Rockstar marketing strategies

I have a feeling that the trailer isn't going to reveal much other than maybe the setting. It will probably show a few cars driving down the street and peds walking but not much action. Just a guess...

I just hope this one has a Buick in it like the last one did :-) But I want a big 4 door LeSabre like mine haha. Would make perfect sense especially if it takes place in San Andreas

I'd prefer if the cars werent all modeled off of chevelles, nova's and GNX's. At least the Dukes looked remerkably like a Charger. Thats why It was my favorite car. And because they didnt model any other cars after any other mopars

I'm actually very surprised we haven't gotten a 1980's 4 door Caprice yet, unless you count the cop car from Las Venturas. That is a very common car around here, you can't go anywhere without seeing an 80's model Caprice. It is just as common as a new car around here.

I'm at 10 tbh ever since the announcement. But I'm not going to let the hype of it being GTA cloud my judgement on trailer day. I don't want to go in thinking it's going to be the best game ever and then come out the other end feeling numb... I'm just gonna take each bit of info with a pinch of salt and hope the final product lives up to at least GTA IV.

Guest Marney1

I don't know about you, but I've got a feeling of impending failure, like I'm somehow not going to be happy with what I see when the trailer comes out.

That's what I'm feeling and I hate myself for it. Maybe it's because we've done (almost) nothing but talk about GTA V for the last few years and now that Rockstar have told us there's a trailer on the way it's like - oh, there it is.

i'M 5/10 at the moment which is better than what i was when the trailer for GTA4 was released (3/10). I'm hopping this trailer gives the same OMGWTFBBQ! feeling that the trailer from GTA-SanAndreas did. We'll see.

1/10 immediatly after announcment (dunno why.... maybe it was a bad day)

7/10 right now

I have a feeling that the trailer isn't going to reveal much other than maybe the setting. It will probably show a few cars driving down the street and peds walking but not much action. Just a guess...

Well yes, lol. That's how it always is. I remember the first GTA IV trailer, when people overanalyzed every bit of the trailer, naming every car, finding it's real world counterparts etc.