Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

If you google gta 5....

Someone doesn't know how search engines work.

I DO TO! It's something to do with an odd number of eggs and a man in a denim jacket standing on one leg in a fish pond.

Guest Marney1

Someone doesn't know how search engines work.

I DO TO! It's something to do with an odd number of eggs and a man in a denim jacket standing on one leg in a fish pond.

Chill dude, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular...............nigga.

This would be what I get

Grand Theft Auto 5: New Installment Announced Finally

I think it was just the other day when we were all still wondering where the heck is Grand Theft Auto’s fifth installment. The anniversary edition is here and all but of course, we are ready for a new game. Now, that would really be worthy of celebration. And then, Rockstar announced GTA 5. Shock look. Beat. Yay! According to Rockstar, GTA 5 is on the way and is set to deliver some surprises. Double Yay!

According to more GTA 5 info, the speedy franchise’s latest offering will be set in Los Angeles or a sort of alternate Los Angeles. The last time the story was set in LA was back in Grand Theft Auto – San Andreas. While we certainly can suggest a number of other rocking cities, maybe it is a wise move to choose LA because the place was witness to San Andrea’s top-selling moments.

Screenshot from Grand Theft Auto 4 (Credit: Rockstar Games)

There is also word that the game will feature more than one playable character, which is a great move by the way. Great but expected move. Remember GTA 3 and GTA Vice City? The PSP games allow players to control a new character each. So, the portable games somehow gave us a feel of what it would be like if not just one person inhabits a GTA city.

The choice of LA? Well, it could have been more exotic in my opinion. However, Rockstar is pretty experienced with it comes to the city so maybe it is for the best. There aren’t a lot of other details regarding GTA 5 but I have heard that it won’t take long. The game’s first trailer should tell you more on November 2nd 2011.

IGTA5 is fifth on my google list