Sign in to follow this  
angeal18

Batman: Arkham City

Two Face does come back in the Catwoman DLC. It was 10% of the game by the way if you didn't play it.

Did you go to crime alley and morn over your parents death? Did you talk to Hush and Mad Hatter? And how could you think the ending was predictable? Personally I agree with the reviews, i thought this was game of the year. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I'm going to have to agree with Grizzly. I was playing this up until Skyrim came out, and I have no inspiration to complete what was left of the 'story'. I think my heart sank when the Joker turned out to play such a large role. I know it was Hamill's last role of the dice, but it just felt like Arkham Asylum all over again. If the Joker had only been hinted at throughout the game, I think it would have added more weight to the other villans, who deserved they chance to be the centrepiece. I wanted more Ra's-Ah-Ghul!

I don't know. I can't fault the two Arkham games, but I was hoping for someting more. I guess I'll be putting any future Batman games in the same part of my to-play list as the Assassin's Creed and Dragon Age series'. Interested, but I ain't buying it.

Guess it's just one of those games. Personally it wasn't all I hoped.

I'm glad Joker had the main role if you like. Hamill's voice acting was by far the best through out and would be a waste if he hadn't of been. And in my opinion the game would of lacked so much more if it weren't for Joker.

To each his own.