Sign in to follow this  
TreeFitty

Vice City and Liberty Cities in The Sims 3

Yep. At one time, I had a scary tranny sim with a fully-stocked S&M rape dungeon in his basement. He lured people into his home and raped the shit out of them, then threw them in a cell with his other victims. It was epic.

kinda makes me wanna fire up my sims 2 game... i enjoyed creating hidden basements where people were forced to live inside rooms with locked doors, pissing on themselves, and crying for a TV...

plus, i really haven't started a new file yet i don't think... i installed the sims 2 on my laptop but i don't think i have played it yet...

• Like 1

it's not the tranny, it's the fond memories of trapping neighbors in the basement in route to a slow death by starvation... i think i am going to try the death by flies trick by constantly feeding them until there's too many plates... never tried that one...

I figured one of you would get the hint eventually. :mods:

Don't make me call the mods, don't make me do it. You'd best be evacuatin' now 'fore I get hurricaneacidal on yo' ass, go on git on outta hurr bwaaai.