CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Apr. 26 (PS4)

nice work, dup, dio!! B)...

---

side note, what day does the brits celebrate their independence, or their national holiday?? i feel like, since we do independence day, and cinco de mayo, perhaps we need to add canadian and british holidays... thoughts??

Most of the eastern world and European islands have spent the last couple of centuries getting independence from us lol

Yup, we gained our independence from Britain December 16th 1971! Plenty of time until then though and there really isn't any way to rep Bahrain in GTA V, unfortunately.

I've never been to Mexico but I would love to try a peachy merry cone, I've heard Mexicans talking about it. I assume it's some sort of traditional Mexican ice-cream?  :P

only remembered to save 4 clips but here's some of my snaps

BJAQ8OW1jEy3RXwQcwOdOQ_0_0.jpg

XI0NTICNkUCGIsvz_ZfxoA_0_0.jpg

sHIdKyDAtk20ZCosjILFjA_0_0.jpg

a little lowrider surfing

ppCU4_RZiEKyZBKxmf7NDA_0_0.jpg

JDOuSuUrF02rqOzNL5fTDA_0_0.jpg

I used playstation's share factory to make this next clip for the first time, not that great but I'll figure it out eventually.

• Like 3

Made this re-color if you want it or no one else was making something.

fc77f1e8cc236623bee23ff3c267dc842d9c4531

I don't know if the colors are too dark. I know they are brighter in-game.

I was making one with a green outline and red/yellow color gradient text but threw my hands up when I got to the "a"... I forgot what a pain that is.

post-3-0-16669100-1462138471.png

• Like 5

i kinda like the one with the triangle cutouts for cinco de mayo IMO myself... but i do think the gradient one would look cool with a black outline, and a white to crew blue gradient B)... could rock that as a regular emblem in between... getting back into emblems there, fitty?? getting bored down at the station? :lol:...

i'll get the new topic started tomorrow at work :P...

I flat out didn't bother checking my clips from this week, but here's a pic in case I didn't post it already. 

u0VF3D9I6U6CsbWWfZvwAA_0_0.jpg

• Like 2