CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Mar. 31

After I made the hippie emblem I felt like having a little fun. But I forgot Rockstar bleeped everything. It was suppose to say "Y'all niggas are gay". Originally I was going to post something like "Fitty is king".

• Like 3

My shot of the night. BMX and Bones

xV3Tua9hpkCQFKor_YizwA_0_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/5f930b3

really not a lot of pics this night at all. but 3 playlists, we were on point

Black/arab fem-bones

X7bRniwZ0kC4BkgC_KfRCw_0_0.jpg

23tszGV8c0mkpqvQBejheQ_0_0.jpg

and grafitti girl

K0ybF-6pDka6kofvsqsJ6g_0_0.jpg

heres a good bump and grind ending to a rally race.

me and cheech, vs bmx and scotty

• Like 3

i thought someone got a pic of me without the mask... i literally looked like a black delilah before my face turned arab...

dunno why graffitigirl didn't post these pics too, we're all rocking the blue/orange combo...

jmuYzWwKKEGpLus_JzmuYw_0_0.jpg

er31wNyZs0GF0tlGAVoZoA_0_0.jpg

as pointed out by cheech, the logo does look a bit light orange... i'll need to make that bolder for next time...

• Like 1

since i don't think any of us made any jobs for hippy night (we do have a couple that would fit the bill tho), i think we should just rattle off one more regular crew night and prepare for hippy fest 2015 next week...

ya sounds good.

PS

not my snap but i eat my words about saying you can't pull off a school girl look for bullworth night

post-39-0-87107800-1428334102_thumb.jpg

will could say just make it collegiate night. a little more open to interpertation. would be easy enough to make IGTA in block letters for a jersey look

yea the new tops for ladies helps a tremendous amount in pulling off the look...

i'll make the topic when i get home today... but everyone should know when crew night is by now... i'll just get quicker at starting the topics if there's a theme involved... no one really made anything over the weekend anyways, so i wasn't nearly as motivated to create a new topic...

same, i got a couple ideas... then maybe we can do college/university night the following week... and by golly, we're gonna have to have another olympic night here in the coming weeks too... should be an annual thing, or maybe even twice a year...