CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Mar. 17 (PS3)

icon11.gif

Late pic posting here cause I was sleeping all day. Pretty hungover. You can ask bones and kuz, at the end of the night I was pretty fucked up and finished off my other bottle.

About 17 shots in the night, not feeling to hot today lol

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

pic for my hat envy. lol

0_0.jpg

GTA GRL, the guy in the stripey vest was old skooler 34

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

how blocking kuz's view of the TV got started

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

later we were joined by cheech, he fit in nicely cause he is always drunk in real life when playing

0_0.jpg

• Like 4

I was getting pretty drunk. I only had 8 cans of Guinness. I think if I started of spirits I would have been fucked. Would have been cool to stay up longer, but I was up for about 20 hours, and I had an 8 hour shift before I even came on. I was just too damn tired.

Well, the next big holiday would be Easter...maybe we'll wear bunny ears, pastel suits and crucify random peds for that, but it's a month away.

What about a spring break theme? Except that feels like our beach bum weekend, so not sure about that...We could pick a vehicle class to be a theme and try to build races and matches around that, all boats or all aircraft or muscle cars or something...

icon11.gif

I say we lay off themes. It's job restricting. the last playlist was way too one dimensional. Probably the crappiest play list we've had. And I for one am not gonna be making many more jobs untill new shit comes out.

there are some many jobs we all have that have only been played one or two times. And I still like throwing in some rockstar made captures.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

I say we lay off themes. It's job restricting. the last playlist was way too one dimensional. Probably the crappiest play list we've had.

i liked it :(... it felt like a drunken mess of a playlist, i think it was right on the mark... plus yours added a couple of random jobs as well... probably should of used the one i threw together before the event... i think the biggest problem was putting all of massacre's DM's in a row... but i had fun with it...

but yea, no theme next week, and let's play some old classics of ours... i don't think we've created much of anything as far as new stuff goes... otiz made about a dozen new jobs so maybe we'll throw some of those in there...

• Like 2

Yeah, plus i think we need to bulk some of our favorites. Give them a decent amount of likes, so they have the numbers to back up their quality. Hopefully we can then make a "iGTA classic" playlist with the top few that we all enjoy.

I have one new race, which i think will be a bit of fun. Other than that, i'm slowing down on creations until the CC is upgraded.