Sign in to follow this  
Sandy2711

People get more money from missions than me?

I am aware of the fact that people get double the amount of pay you normally get if they have not done that mission before. However, I have seen people get $5k from a job and I'm only getting $3125. Anyone know why? Its happened to me a few times now.

I don't know, i've seen races, deathmatches and missions where somebody has got double the pay for no justifiable reason. People coming 4th, not getting the most kills or completing mission objectives etc. I know you get more RP per mission as you progress in level, but pay i'm not sure about.

i thought the payday had to do with your level as well... like, if you joined a mission started by someone else, but you weren't a high enough level to meet the requirements, then you wouldn't get paid as much? it's all speculation on my part, but yea... i can't figure out this double standard either...

Rockstar arbitrarily gives extra money to random players or shorts random players on mission payouts, because it makes them chuckle to read complaints from the people not getting the amount they desire.

• Like 3

I just played Mixed Up With Coke. I got absolutely no kills, but blew up one of the cement trucks. I was paid 18k while the rest of the players were stuck with 10k. :huh: