Sign in to follow this  
Ghostman

GTA Online Skill Building

Hi guys, I have been working the last few days on building skills online. Now, this is a story all about how

My life got flipped-turned upside down

And I'd like to take a minute

Just sit right there

I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Rock Ford

In west LibertyCity born and raised

On the bowling alley was where I spent most of my days

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

And all rollin some ball outside of the alley

When a couple of guys who were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighborhood

I got in one little fight and my cousin got scared

He said 'You're movin' with your friend Lemar in Rock Ford'

I begged and pleaded with him day after day

But he packed my suit case and sent me on my way

He gave me a call and then he emailed me my ticket.

I put my mp3 and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad

Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.

Is this what the people of Rock-Ford living like?

Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that

Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?

I don't think so

I'll see when I get there

I hope they're prepared for the prince of Rock-Ford

Well, the plane landed and when I came out

There was a dude who looked like a hobo (lemar) there with my name out

I ain't trying to get arrested yet

I just got here

I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near

The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror

If anything I could say that this cab was rare

But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Rock Ford'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8

And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'

I looked at my kingdom

I was finally there

To sit on my throne as the Prince of Rock Ford

Sorry had to get it out of my system now down to business:-

Stamina:- I used a rubber band and a bit of tape and got him running round in circles it takes an absolute age so leave him to do it and do this in a closed session (otherwise you will get children taking pop shots)

Stealth:- Similar to above I Just placed him in to stealth mode (L3) and got him walking in a circle this does go up about 4 times as fast as stamina.

Driving:- I went and did a 30 lap race at the airport and got to 100 on driving plus you get RP if you do a good lap

Flying:- I am going to try this out later by going in a helicopter and just get it spinning in the air

Shooting:- I been to the range in ammunition but it takes way too long so trying to find another method although I was on my own. If your interested doing it with me my PS3 is Ghostmanno1

Strength:- I going to try tennis and golf and see how I get on

Lung Capacity:- Haven't even begun to look in to this as not really required it and if its anything like story mode it would take a month of sundays to max.

Any one else got any suggestion to help fellow members?

Strength: Start a mission from Gerald or Simeon (while on it you can't be wanted usually - don't do the mission, just drive around while it's active). Find a bus and use a car to climb on top of it. Keep stamping on top of the bus and hope you don't fall off. Because the driver will never get out, it counts as a punch/kick on target. Only takes about 15 mins of stamping to max it out :). If you're lucky the driver will get the bus stuck somewhere stationary and you can stamp away.

Shooting: Start gun range on your own, unlimited events. Do minigun random targets over and over. Only shoot your own targets. I think you get 1% for every 100 hits and it's pretty easy to get 50 every 30 secs so you can effectively get 100 bars in 100 mins. You'll make a small amount of RP when doing this too.

Stamina: Just gotta run around. Still goes up if you're not mashing X, but I think it's based on distance rather than time so the further/quicker you run the quicker it'll go up.

Lung Capacity: Swim underwater. No shortcuts with this. Takes an hour or so.

Driving: Do the airport race over and over (solo) in an Adder. Set it to 5 or 10 laps. Will take no more than 10 mins to go up 25% or more.

Stealth: Start a mission then just sneak around and stealth kill pedestrians. You won't get wanted so you can do it over and over. Think you need to stealth kill 200-300 people to max it out, though sneaking around in stealth mode will increase it a little bit too.

Flying: Do a solo flying race (heli's, maybe the one at paleto bay) with 5 laps. Don't take any damage and try to set a new personal best every time (take your time to start with then gradually get quicker). Should max out in an hour or so.

• Like 2

Easiest way to do stealth: enter stealth mode (L3) and then tie a rubber band around your joysticks, and watch a movie or something for 100 minutes (assuming your stealth is 0)