narcolepsy

Online is gonna be pay2win [GTFIH]

Confirmed not pay to win. All guns, grenades, car upgrades, even clothing and hairstyles need a minimum lv to unlock. Unlocking is only done through doing missions and doing various activites around the city. Money for the most part is easy to get, but not in large amounts. 5kish on a good Deathmatch match can get you max the ammo for any early gun.

Hardly confirmation, a person who buys cash still has an advantage at every level.

I've been having a real hard time trying to get to play with other players since GTA online went.. well online. I only got into 2 team death-matches and the lag from my shitty Internet connection has been unbearable.

The only way I've been making money was through doing liquor store hold-ups and solo missions and it has been a very slow grind, only to get hunted down by other players to kill me and take all my cash while I'm on the phone trying to deposit my ill gains.

Yesterday I gave in and decided to get the cheapest cash card so that I could buy myself a safe-house, but as fate would have it, they seem to be down for maintenance.

I'm somewhat relieved I didn't take the easy way, but I wonder if Rockstar got enough negative feedback that they're considering removing that option?

Mate, Just log in alone. You don't have to be in a game with anyone else. If that is what you want.

Also apparently you can get good coin for selling cars to LS customs.

• Like 1

Confirmed not pay to win. All guns, grenades, car upgrades, even clothing and hairstyles need a minimum lv to unlock. Unlocking is only done through doing missions and doing various activites around the city. Money for the most part is easy to get, but not in large amounts. 5kish on a good Deathmatch match can get you max the ammo for any early gun.

Hardly confirmation, a person who buys cash still has an advantage at every level.

Not really. Money can only get you cosmetics for the most part, and a good pad. You have to put in the work in missions and what not if you want anything higher than a basic pistol and super light armor. Besides, there one very easy short mission that can be spammed for 3k and hundreds of RP very early in the game.