Ok so i've had my 320GB Ps3 slim for a few years now it's still working good but with GtaV coming out in September and figuring how many Ps3s have bit the dust due to overheating (that's how i lost my big old 80GB). I was thinking it would be a good idea to get an auxiliary cooling system one of those triple fan set ups. So my questions are, has anyone ever used one of these set ups? is it worth it? is there anything else i can do to reduce heat buildup?

Yes.

Alternatives: place it in an ice-cooler, place bags of frozen peas on it, hire an egyptian slave to fan it etc.

Just checked Craigslist. All I found were Sudanese, Libyan, and Israeli. Will they still work?

Yes.

Alternatives: place it in an ice-cooler, place bags of frozen peas on it, hire an egyptian slave to fan it etc.

Just checked Craigslist. All I found were Sudanese, Libyan, and Israeli. Will they still work?

Nah bro

Never heard of any slim PS3 that overheats, so I wouldn't worry too much. I just got hold of a 40GB fat PS3 that overheats as soon as it's on the cross media bar. <_< It's all good though; I'll be exchanging it for a 160GB as soon as I've finished bashing the Blockbusters assistant who sold me it round the head with it. :)