axelreq

What Kind of Music do you Want to Hear

Guest Marney1

Just thought of an. Epic song for GTA 5. I haven't listened to it in ages and u guys might no it, if not u should.

Theory or a dead man - Santa Monica.

Is that the best video you could find of that? :huh:

Plus it's a terrible song for a GTA game. You been taking drugs?

There are not many of it on you tube just shit people covering it. Well its better than Gary glitter! Everybody likes a nice arse, nobody likes a smart arse!!

I really, really could do without a mainstream radio station. But the essentials for me are: 80's/90's Hip-Hop, G-Funk/West Coast and Lazlow.

My favourite radio station of all time in GTA was Radio Los Santos, it just brings back SO many memories. I think there should be one station from classic west-coast, and one for general 80's/90's rap.

Guest Marney1

I really, really could do without a mainstream radio station. But the essentials for me are: 80's/90's Hip-Hop, G-Funk/West Coast and Lazlow.

My favourite radio station of all time in GTA was Radio Los Santos, it just brings back SO many memories. I think there should be one station from classic west-coast, and one for general 80's/90's rap.

Lazlow will be back, he helped write the game.

Lazlow will be back, he helped write the game.

Yeah I know, it's great to hear him rant about life.