Go into the store and ask for a Sega Saturn, when they tell you it's old and no longer in the market just ignore them and go "pshh, still sold out, guess everyone really wants a saturn". Casually drop kick a store employee and leave.

• Like 2

Go into the store and ask for a Sega Saturn, when they tell you it's old and no longer in the market just ignore them and go "pshh, still sold out, guess everyone really wants a saturn". Casually drop kick a store employee and leave.

This is beautiful!!

So, like, I need to decide within the next hour or so.

You really don't. We will all still be here if you don't.

• Like 1

buy a ps4, save the hundred towards a nice sweater.

although, what next gen game do you consider a must have that you cant wait for?

ive been considering buying next gen... but i dont see a game i'd like to play that i cant get on current gen systems and im not interested in playing a port.

• Like 1

I skipped on it, I want to wait until the first price drop, then I'll are what a majority of my friends get. I got a really nice Adidas hoodie today instead and it was only $65

The idea that the websites are stating [and I use that term loosely] is that it's thermal paste but exactly how the fuck a paste has magically passed through aluminum is beyond me and frankly I think two guys with Xbox One's decided to play a prank on the internet.

• Like 1

The idea that the websites are stating [and I use that term loosely] is that it's thermal paste but exactly how the fuck a paste has magically passed through aluminum is beyond me and frankly I think two guys with Xbox One's decided to play a prank on the internet.

Yes, well, I'm happy to know that I'm no longer the only that enjoys ejaculating on game systems.

They're trying to enforce the DRM rules and no used games policy. M$ is going to make you download every game in a 362 GB HDD that can't be replaced unless you want to void your warranty.

Also, every time they sell an Xbox, M$ has to pay Sony since Sony had part of the invention process on the Blu-Ray.

I'm surprised that Microsoft went blue ray... I guess though, whatever option they chose they'd be paying royalties to someone...

Here is a comparison chart for the Frame Rates and Resolutions on some of the Multi-platform and Exclusive Titles for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 ~

original.jpg

And here is a graph made by Konami itself to show the resolution and frame rate differences between the Xbox One and PS4 versions of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes ( the much smaller prequel to MGS5 ). ~

MGS-Comparison.jpg

Apparently there are some some major differences between the Xbox One and PS4 versions of this game. Even though some people have said that the weaker system hardware-wise ( the Xbox One ) would dictate the quality of multi-platform releases. We can clearly see from these graphs that this statement was completely false. With the majority of multi-platform games looking better on the PS4, as well as all PS4 exclusives looking superior to anything on the Xbox One.

It's clear to me that the Xbox One will by far be the weakest system of this generation of consoles ( excluding the Wii U/ which I don't count as Next-Gen ). This means that most Xbox One multi-platform games will be of a sub-par quality when compared to it's competition, such as any PS4 versions of the same game ( alongside any PC and Steam Machine versions as well ).

Anyone agree/ disagree?

Is there any real reason to get an Xbox One?