Sign in to follow this  
Bronson

Slender: The Arrival

Yes, on weed. The thing is, I sometimes lose focus on weed, so I'm having one of them blank out moments - like when you keep staring at a wall - only this time it was the screen, suddenly I see one of them ghostly fuckers with the twisted mouth coming down the stairs and yeah, went to sleep after that one.

Ah great, finally making a full production game from this. I thought the free 'page finding' mini game was great considering it was a simple idea. A full game of this could possibly rival Amnesia and Silent Hill 1 & 2.

Oh and why is this in GM&E, and not Other Games?

Yeah I thought they were making a Slender Man movie, I was 50% hopeful and 50% fearful it could be a Hollywood production.

Looks like they're using the same engine. But the models look much better:

Slender was a short, experimental game created and released for free by Mark Hadley. Consider it an early prototype, demo, or test. Fortunately, that experiment worked better than expected and his game became a worldwide phenomenon. Slender: The Arrival takes the best elements from the original game while expanding and improving every single aspect. We are turning Slender into a proper single player experience. The game will have vastly improved visuals, sound, more levels, and a story to tell. There is a lot more to the game this time around and we think it will be well worth it.

mountain-vista-orange.jpg

forestfog.jpg

factory.jpg

field.jpgReminds me of the Amra II engine that DayZ runs on.