Omega

What are you getting for Christmas?

I got a obsessed with football book. Its a interactive trivia thing with 2500 questions and it has history lessons on it. Like i predicted a bunch of notre dame stuff i got a 2013 calendar of them, thinking about marking down January 7th for the big game.

icon11.gif

brother got me resistance 3. a grand from my grandpa. got a new ps3 and far cry 3 with that. bunch of new clothes. mp3 player. new leather hat that is pimp as fuck. some other stuff. fuckin awesome xmas

Girlfriend got me some Turtle Beach x12s and an xbox remote, and her mom got me a griddle and a super sweet spice rack. and my mom got me a Star Wars cookbook and paid for me and my buddy to go snowboarding for a weekend up north. pretty dope christmas this year

I got New Nike Shox T-t-t-urbo 13's (all black dawg), One Geforce gtx 560 (waiting on the second one), new tv, Sunflower Seeds, A car (That has an oil leak), a gift card, some cash, and some new steel-toe boots. Pretty sweet ass christmas this year, and the world didnt implode so thats a good thing..i guess

I got Max Payne 3 which I finished today. Good game, cover glitch pissed me off. I got some other stuff and money... got the Kindle Fire with the money.

I got a puppy,Gta3,GTA SA,and a shirt.fucking pissed but atleast theres three kings day here in puerto rico on january 6(christmas-like holiday) GONNA GET MY STUFF.