Sign in to follow this  
PedestrianRiotz

Airport Security Discussion

Right. I thought this made a more than interesting discussion. Well it's half decent. What do you think will actually be included in Airport Security? Metal detectors? Search dogs? The list goes on. Surely there will be a parody of the TSA? I hope so. Below are some good examples:

Airport-security-cool.jpgSecurity.png

sfSpan.jpg0.jpg

Haha. The camera pans around the airport check in line as Michael and Trevor stroll around, and you see in the background a dude collapse to his knees as TSA agents yank on his balls; all the while his shirt reads "Don't Touch My Junk."

I could totally see that happening.

well, the LS airport would have the tsa, and possibly police because if hightend security. maybe dogs... and in smaller ones there are just guards with small arms and trucks. other than that we wouldnt need to go INSIDE the air port

I think it will just be like GTA Vice City, when you walk through metal detectors at the entrance your guns get left outside (confiscated) until you decide to leave.

I think it will just be like GTA Vice City, when you walk through metal detectors

at the entrance your guns get left outside (confiscated) until you decide to leave.

Agreed. The rest is bullshit.

There is no way the US-based airport security will be detailed other than this.

Just a guess/estimate.

Although today's aiport security is very tight especially in LaGuardia and LAX.

More like GTA IV where the airport is off limits in regular game play.

A GTA character won't be taking off his shoes for a security checkpoint.

If he will, then so be it, but I won't be expecting that level of detail.

Sign in to follow this