liquidhalogen

new screens and articles

since Trevor seems to like using fire, i wonder if the flamethrower will make an appearance.

The sacred weapon of all pyromaniacs.

*hopes*

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves,

"You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

-George Carlin

• Like 4

I wonder if that building in Venice will have the giant mural of Jim Morrison on it like real life.

Replaced with a mural of Love Fist.

... I have no idea, but that would be cool.

• Like 1

i was thinking on holding back posting these in an article, until IGN release their screens today, and just post all 5 up ?

this is the source of the images.

http://www.gameliner...shots-van-GTA-V

who are these people?? where did they get those pics?? i wonder because they're like the only ones that didn't put a watermark on their exclusive pics... i posted two of them since one looked way to similar to a GI one...

I wonder if that building in Venice will have the giant mural of Jim Morrison on it like real life.

Replaced with a mural of Love Fist.

... I have no idea, but that would be cool.

Well, I guess we have to go with the GTA Universe to be accurate, not the real one.

Love Fist would be as cool as it gets for that. Who else....nope, that was the one Massacre. Good call. (Y)

Maccer would sort of work, but he's not as iconic as Love Fist.

Please tell me you hate Maccer. Please.

He can never be as iconic as Love Fist.

I would take that idiot OG Loc over Maccer any day.

OK fuck it. Let's just go with Lazlow, the GTA Legend.

Integrity 2.0, V-Rock, Chatterbox

No, I don't like Maccer. But the masturbation. You gotta respect stamina like that. Guy just keeps going.

Loved the end of §an Andreas where they were all together for that conversation including that.