Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Sept. 3 (?) - PS3)

I'm not sure. I can't really tell. I get disconnected without any reason. Sometimes even when i host, i'll add people, then i'll get kicked from my own game... To be honest this used to happen in my old house too, so i know it's not my internet connection or anything...

It's a glitch

I'm not sure. I can't really tell. I get disconnected without any reason. Sometimes even when i host, i'll add people, then i'll get kicked from my own game... To be honest this used to happen in my old house too, so i know it's not my internet connection or anything...

It's a glitch

That's not really an explanation. 'Glitch' is a widely used word in gaming, and can be anything from a mesh obstruction, to badly written code/script. It's pretty much down to unstable servers mixed with my crappy (4mbs) ISP though.

i remember a bug on the co-op mission "bomb da base 2" that booted everyone from the game when you got near the cargo ship... now that was bad coding somewhere... the R* severs have always been "buggy", even in RDR, where it'd just decide that someone needed to go... it was like playing russian roulette...

i haven't heard anything about the max payne 3 servers yet, but since GTA5 will be using the same set-up, i'd hope it was more stable with creating party games...

by the way, i added you rmb... i wanted to make sure i got it...

EDIT: up to 7 possible people... come on fitty... and come on you, yea you, the one reading this right now... sign up...

i never receive invites on time. They end up turning up late and expired for some reason...

Resign go to account management press triangle and sign out and sign back in it should work. You'll get the invites