I most defiantly hate mods for GTA on any console, it just ruins the game due to the fact they're used by cheaters 99.9% of the time. However the PC versions of both San Andreas and IV brought very cool mods. One of my personal favorites being the car mods and the first response mod for IV. The feeling of patroling the streets of liberty city in an updated crown vic or other real world police vehicle was great. SAMP was also a major success and quite enjoyable. If V is on the PC and you are going to get it for the PC, what kind of mods would you like to see (granted you use them)?

I'm not a fan of Mod's, especially the ones that replace GTA branded vehicles with real-life vehicles, I like the fact that they are not real-life ones, That's what ruined Driver San Francisco for me, using real vehicles.

I'm not a fan of Mod's, especially the ones that replace GTA branded vehicles with real-life vehicles, I like the fact that they are not real-life ones, That's what ruined Driver San Francisco for me, using real vehicles.

The thing about mods is that if you don't want real cars in the game, that's fine...but if you do then you can install a mod to add them. If other people do that it doesn't hurt you at all. After all the trailer confirmed that they're keeping the fake car brands from IV in V.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

Is there a chance you won't be able to mod GTA V? My understanding is that there's some kind of 'steel door' preventing people from modding Max Payne 3.

I most defiantly hate mods for GTA on any console, it just ruins the game due to the fact they're used by cheaters 99.9% of the time. However the PC versions of both San Andreas and IV brought very cool mods. One of my personal favorites being the car mods and the first response mod for IV. The feeling of patroling the streets of liberty city in an updated crown vic or other real world police vehicle was great. SAMP was also a major success and quite enjoyable. If V is on the PC and you are going to get it for the PC, what kind of mods would you like to see (granted you use them)?

Yeah, it's annoying as fuck! And like you said: The PC ones are good. I only have San Andreas on PC and the MODs are amazing. The Xbox are plain annoying and fuck everything up.

Some mods are cool though,but if u start to mod rpg to rapid fire,then yeah it's pretty annoying.

I was playing TBoGT online about 2 weeks ago and there was this modder who like, set everyone on fire...IT WAS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!

Yeah, it's annoying as fuck! And like you said: The PC ones are good. I only have San Andreas on PC and the MODs are amazing. The Xbox are plain annoying and fuck everything up.

Some mods are cool though,but if u start to mod rpg to rapid fire,then yeah it's pretty annoying.

I was playing TBoGT online about 2 weeks ago and there was this modder who like, set everyone on fire...IT WAS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!

I know the feeling bro.I've had multiple modders with rapid fire rpg,Godmode,Explosive Bullets and someone (don't ask me how) even had a fucking NUKE!

I would like to see Simple Native Trainer Ported to GTA V as well.

Yeah i think it's coming back.It was quite a succes in GTA IV

Now this might be me but does anybody else think that a thread like this is too early? When don't even know anything about the game except that it takes place in Los Santos area and that it's in Modern times. I'm not here to say that this thread doesn't belong but we can't really say what mods we want in the game that we know almost nothing about, to me this thread is sorta like what you want to see in GTA V.

Also the only mod I know of that I'd like to see is a trainer as of now.