Sign in to follow this  
XXRevanXX

TV Show: "My Little Pony"

Some of you might be aware of this horrid show that's been going around lately..

I created this topic since their wasn't a topic like this before and to gather peoples opinions on this show if they hate it or not..

My opinion is that this show is by far the worst show I could have ever heard of in my entire life..

It's now spreading from kids to adults (Bronies) in which they try to spread it to others.

It drives me absolutely insane...

I don't mind it being for kids but when I hear ADULTS saying they love it and talk about is just downright disturbing.

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPN5yZ5bpF8

And during Rockstars Crew headlights post today, they showcased a My Little Pony Emblem on their list...

http://www.rockstarg...references.html

Jesus, leave a post about your opinion on this madness if you wish...

Seen this fad all over the internet. These so called "bronies" get extremely defensive about their show. It's pretty simple really, if you publicly feel the need to show mad love for this show as an adult, you're probably a pedophile.

And not just a closed doors pedophile, peeking at the kids from your window while you slowly stroke your wang, no. You're a raging pedophile, the kind that goes out just wearing a coat, exposing himself to children and kidnapping them. You probably kill them too and end up chopping their bodies in sulfuric acid, you use the show as a getaway from your madness, you sit there in fetal position as you indulge yourself in pony adventures, their pretty colors and innocence giving you a false sense of hope of ever being a normal person.

Yeah, that's what I get out "bronies".

• Like 1

Everybody on the Armored Core forums watches it, one more reason I'm starting to side with the "Armored Core is Gay" crowd

It's time to let go.

Seen this fad all over the internet. These so called "bronies" get extremely defensive about their show. It's pretty simple really, if you publicly feel the need to show mad love for this show as an adult, you're probably a pedophile.

And not just a closed doors pedophile, peeking at the kids from your window while you slowly stroke your wang, no. You're a raging pedophile, the kind that goes out just wearing a coat, exposing himself to children and kidnapping them. You probably kill them too and end up chopping their bodies in sulfuric acid, you use the show as a getaway from your madness, you sit there in fetal position as you indulge yourself in pony adventures, their pretty colors and innocence giving you a false sense of hope of ever being a normal person.

Yeah, that's what I get out "bronies".

LOL

Bronies are the internet's new trolls seeking attention because their parents don't love them.