Bean3896

More of a custom sandbox game? Or game-type?

Well, I can't explain it with just a topic title but, I was thinking they should probably well

Make it well. Like I said it's hard to explain so I'l just tell you the idea.

I hate it when you have to go around looking for gang-related or gang violence instead of constantly fucking around with cops

So not why make a "scene" type of play, like you choose whos against you, swat, cops, gangs, peds, ect, and what they would be driving or have a weapon or what type of armor and how many of them there are, what kind of action changes the outcome like a train full of reinforcements or just a train crashing into somebody, or have some airsupport not just a bloody deathmatch but like anything you'd like like have a capture the 'flag' or something. Something for offline players such as myself because it gets pretty boring getting chased by cops or not chasing somebody else. I just had to get it off my chest, sorry if it doesn't make as much sense and I would like to go into more detail but I'd like to know what YOU think of my idea.

Do you think they should have some sort of system like this?

Or something entirely different?

You should have definitely smoked a blunt before posting this topic, would have helped you focus.

But the answer is, quite simpley, GTA is a game about being a criminal, not a cop. Your idea is interdasting tho.

• Like 1

You should have definitely smoked a blunt before posting this topic, would have helped you focus.

But the answer is, quite simpley, GTA is a game about being a criminal, not a cop. Your idea is interdasting tho.

I don't know. I was thinking he had a few too many blunts before writing that post.

I still don't understand exactly what the "idea" being proposed is, but from the few parts of it I do understand it sounds like he's basically proposing scrapping the story mode in favor of a series of multiplayer minigames, except you would play against the computer instead of other people. I mean... capture the flag? Really? Seriously? Horrible idea. Perhaps the worst ever, and I've seen lots of bad ideas. And I'm not sure what you mean when you say that there is nothing for a single player to do except get chased by cops. This is a GTA forum, right? Are we even talking about the same game? There are hundreds if not thousands of games out there where you can create custom single player battles like the ones you describe. Go play one of those and leave GTA alone.

I don't know. I was thinking he had a few too many blunts before writing that post.

I still don't understand exactly what the "idea" being proposed is, but from the few parts of it I do understand it sounds like he's basically proposing scrapping the story mode in favor of a series of multiplayer minigames, except you would play against the computer instead of other people. I mean... capture the flag? Really? Seriously? Horrible idea. Perhaps the worst ever, and I've seen lots of bad ideas. And I'm not sure what you mean when you say that there is nothing for a single player to do except get chased by cops. This is a GTA forum, right? Are we even talking about the same game? There are hundreds if not thousands of games out there where you can create custom single player battles like the ones you describe. Go play one of those and leave GTA alone.

Their is a sort of "Capture the Flag" game mode in Red Dead Redemption called capture the bag and I thought it was fun.

Well, what I ment was like an offline option for people who can't go online, as in playing with A.I.'s but with like you place helicopters and whos in them and if there friendly, or on the other team. I HATE just going around killing cops and shit, no real challenge or real good expierence to be honest. So just random fights, chases both being the one thats chased and the one whos chasing the other person, with whatever weapons you choose they have and all that crap, sorry but I was ina rush when I posted this >.<

Well, what I ment was like an offline option for people who can't go online, as in playing with A.I.'s but with like you place helicopters and whos in them and if there friendly, or on the other team. I HATE just going around killing cops and shit, no real challenge or real good expierence to be honest. So just random fights, chases both being the one thats chased and the one whos chasing the other person, with whatever weapons you choose they have and all that crap, sorry but I was ina rush when I posted this >.<

It's a good idea, I play online but I can understand when I didn't have online.

I smell what your stepping in. That may change the GTA style, and that's a bad idea. Gangs to kill and even car chase and shoot outs with the cops is GTA style. R* is will most likely improve and add more variety when killing and being chased and most deffintly the wanted level. I love the grid style better then the cop stars. It was boring and compelty shitty having to go to the same fucking stars. The grid offers more variety and difficulty.

More aggressive pedestrians to the point some that you piss off and start shit with may try (lol) and chase you down (lol) maybe even shooting if they have a gun. Maybe even pedestrians helping each other like when being punched from behind or ran over as I e-break into a guy and get out, his body all bloody and twitching on the hood. As I run away maybe I pedestrian could try and stop me.(lol).

Picking the A.I. In the way you described Does not interest me and would ruin GTA V.

all the other stuff sucks but the capture the flag doesnt sound bad, imagine just having to get a flag from one corner of the map to the other that would be awesome

Okay I'll admit, at first this sounded like a horrible, horrible idea... but.... when i think about it, it does seem to be a decent idea, i think.

The thing i would strongly be against is if R* incorporated it into the normal single player. Thats not what GTA is about and I wouldn't want that changed.

The only way i would consider it, is if it was separate to the normal single player. So something like a feature in the start menu called: "challenge mode" and was completely unrelated to the GTA story in every way.

Once you go into challenge mode you could maybe create your character, (like GTA4 multiplayer) pick a mode and choose your settings with a big variety of settings to tweak. So for example, choose a challenge called 'hunt-down' where you are asked to find and chase down a target and given only a general area of their location (like how you search for the rare animals in RDR with a big circle on the whereabouts, but still a challenge) you are given an exact description (car, clothes etc) and you have to find and kill them. Maybe tweak settings so that other A.I. controlled characters with guns are also hunting them down and you need to find them first?? Maybe have A.I hunting you down too?

Another challenge could be called 'Targeted' where you are a target and you have to get from point A to B, but there are, say... 10 (or however many you set) highly trained hitmen with snipers on the top of rooftops between the 2 points on the look out for you. You need to use your head to figure out how to pass them alive, by stealth or by speed (lol)

(those are just 2 random challenges I thought up, but you get the idea..) lol

challenges could be endless, especially with the big variety of settings you could tweak; How many people against, what transport used, guns, location, teams, game modes, aggression level of A.I, even set it to a horde mode type of challenge? All peds hunt you down with knives etc etc.

Could be used with offline multiplayer too??

This is very doubtful that it would be incorporated, especially in GTA V, but it does have backbone to be a good feature one day, possibly