Sign in to follow this  
TreeFitty

Possible GTA V Airplanes Spotted In Max Payne 3

If you take a quick look at the pictures you can tell the shamal is the same model as in the gta5 trailer. Everything matches (8 windows etc.) It isnt the SA shamal (4 windows) or the GTA4 parked shamal (7 windows) also that the hydra is the same one as the trailer and not the SA one from the wings at the back of the plane and the shape at the front

• Like 7

Guest Marney-1

If you take a quick look at the pictures you can tell the shamal is the same model as in the gta5 trailer. Everything matches (8 windows etc.) It isnt the SA shamal (4 windows) or the GTA4 parked shamal (7 windows) also that the hydra is the same one as the trailer and not the SA one from the wings at the back of the plane and the shape at the front

Someone who actually does a bit of research, welcome to the forums. :)

• Like 1

Good eye for detail -- welcome!

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I saw zero airplanes.

9869953.jpg

Maybe he means he saw WW2 Japanese Zero aircraft, also called Mitsubishi A6M or Navy Type 0?

Mitsubishi-A6M5-Zero-(2).jpg

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I know, you take them.

Spermdumpster. :P

post-10-0-94631600-1338604566.jpg

Was there a blimp at all in Max Payne 3? I didn't notice one.

Sign in to follow this