Sign in to follow this  
narcolepsy

eBay feedback.

Are people on eBay deadbeats when it comes to leaving feedback?

I've had four people, as far back as the 25th where I've dispatched there item but no feedback or message as to whether they've got it.

That and people who snipe in the last 30 seconds but don't pay up until 4 days later? Fucking ridiculous.

Fast delivery, good-sized package and a very reasonable price. Would recommend.

I am still waiting for feedback from two purchases, one was over five months ago.

^what he said... i buy shit on amazon, or other online retialers... i am not about to bid on something, then pay paypal a royalty fee after winning, like they were an ATM from a bank that wasn't mine, then have to hope and pray i get my package, all the while getting emails from scam artists claiming that i have an outstanding purchase... yet hovering over the link, and clearly telling me they're not at all what they say they are...

no thanks... if i had shit to sell, i would sing a different tune... but if i want to bid on something, i will go to a live auction, not one that has programs to steal microsecond bids on shit, only to resell it at a possible markup of 20%... ebay can eat a dick, clown... i will buy what i want, when i want... not bid on it like i was a slave owner looking at the new shipment...

/rant... fuck ebay...

I never even look at the auction lots on eBay, I only buy things that are "buy it now". Although you can sometimes get a bargain with an auction, bid on it in the last three seconds and you're pretty much guaranteed to get it at that price unless someone puts a higher reserve on.

I've liked it so far, It just seems to have a few lazy assholes, that said though I would like to be able to restrict who can bid on my stuff when I get a good amount of feedback, can I set it so only people with 50 feedback or above can bid?

No, but i've noticed a few people who put something like "if your score is less that 10 e-mail me or your bid will be deleted".

Either these people don't check their ebay often enough to leave feedback or they are lazy cunts like you said. It must be the latter as i've seen recent feedback they've left after mine is still waiting.

I'm not bitter but I wish these people a slow death, preferably after months of torture and humiliation as their family, friends and loved ones are all executed one by one and their corpses strung up to decompose... just for the lols.

An item I shipped 3 days ago second class I just received feedback for, opposed to this I still don't have feedback or a message from an item shipped two weeks ago, Lost in transit or lazy as fuck?

Real pain in the ass as I have rare DVD's i'd like to sell but at 2 feedback It'd be a waste of time to even list.

some people are slow at leaving feedback. I'm generally good at leaving it myself, I generally have a few rules on feedback so I have some ground to stand on with a seller.

1) I let the seller know that the item has arrived by sending them a message.

2) I use it for a few days and if theres no issues then I leave some feedback for them. If you jump into it and leave feedback as soon as the item has arrived, you could get burnt if theres a fuck up with an item and you have a cunty seller. its always nice to have that threat of negative feedback hanging over them if theres an issue.

theres the final golden rule as well. dont fuck about typing out a life story in feedback. This will do= "Fantastic seller, item as described and super quick delivery A+++++"

Yeah I've figured it out. Two are lazy bastards who have never left feedback, one is a lazy cunt who does leave feedback but seemingly can't be arsed to since the last week of april (maybe he's off eBay?) and one is a guy who it probably hasn't shown up for yet.

Life stories in feedback piss me off. For buyers I leave "Swift payment, A+ eBayer" if they pay up fast or "Great buyer, A+ eBayer" if they take there time.

I always pay the same day, usually within 5 minutes of winning th item.

I leave feedback once I have received the item. It pisses me off when sellers don't leave feedback first, so then I take longer.

I always pay the same day, usually within 5 minutes of winning th item.

I leave feedback once I have received the item. It pisses me off when sellers don't leave feedback first, so then I take longer.

Sellers can't leave negative feedback, so they wait for the feedback they get before they leave feedback incase they get a dick of a buyer. I normally leave feedback before I get it though.

^what he said... i buy shit on amazon, or other online retialers... i am not about to bid on something, then pay paypal a royalty fee after winning, like they were an ATM from a bank that wasn't mine, then have to hope and pray i get my package, all the while getting emails from scam artists claiming that i have an outstanding purchase... yet hovering over the link, and clearly telling me they're not at all what they say they are...

no thanks... if i had shit to sell, i would sing a different tune... but if i want to bid on something, i will go to a live auction, not one that has programs to steal microsecond bids on shit, only to resell it at a possible markup of 20%... ebay can eat a dick, clown... i will buy what i want, when i want... not bid on it like i was a slave owner looking at the new shipment...

/rant... fuck ebay...

I thought you only pay Paypal and ebay fee's if you're selling, not if you're buying? Unless paypal works differently over there?