cuda

Football (Soccer)

Good point about the Evra/Suarez thing, after last week i'm surprised the newspapers haven't been at it again. I'm betting they do and it'll be a huge climb down by Suarez.

I've heard they're going to put their diffrences aside for the sake of

the tribute, every Man Utd player will shake hands with Suarez.

Nottingham Forest lost to our arch rivals today thanks to a FUCKIN' INCOMPETANT CUNT OF A REFEREE..

So that has shot my plans for tonight, instead of shootin' some pool down local I've got to spend it twitter abusing this moronic ref...ffs.

It was a bloody and brutal derby, though (had several pint glasses lobbed at my head by opposing fans) and I've screamed myself mute.

Good old fashioned match day madness.

Anybody just watch that! Arsenal 7 - 5 Reading.

Considering it was Arsenal 0 - 4 Reading, probably one of the best games i've ever seen. Goals in the dying minutes! Immense.

Feel sorry for Reading but their defence was shocking second half. On a good note, future doesn't look good for Arsenal cos their youngsters are shit.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXFs2VwDB7Y

I haven't read through all the comments so im not sure what the subject is but how about those Portland timbers huh? I'm not that big into mls but when your home team is on you somehow make time. Sucks they didn't make it to the playoffs....

Oh I just read through, this is a thread on english soccer. You guys play the game right. We look up to the Brits in the world of soccer(also those Damn beaners) english soccer is like major league and American soccer is like little league.

@Indy: That goal is10 times better than Zlat's, Mexes one actually meant something whereas it didn't matter if Zlat's had gone in or not, plus the fact Mexes is a centre back.

@Cuda: How Valencia let him go for 5 mill i don't know, he's got amazing potential. Give it till next summer, he'll be going somewhere for 20mill.

Get in Villa. Now all we need is to win some league games...

Won't happen on Saturday, you'll have to wait till next week for that to begin.

Downing to get a hattrick on Saturday. :P

Probably a hattrick of own goals :(

Not a bad draw yesterday.

Real Madrid vs Manchester United

AC Milan vs Barcelona

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich

Celtic vs Juventus

Predictions?