Sign in to follow this  
sillkent

Favorite Mission?

It was hard to choose from all the GTA games, but i chose Three Leaf Clover from IV

What was your favorite mission from gta?

I hated that mission purely because of the glitches that happened over and over. I ran forward unknowing that Packie and the other guy decided to stop in the middle of the fucking tracks, the train came and splatted them and they died. This happened time after time.

Final TBoGT mission is my top mission, followed by three leaf clover. I just loved gliding from the exploded plane with a parachute while awesome music plays.

It was hard to choose from all the GTA games, but i chose Three Leaf Clover from IV

What was your favorite mission from gta?

I hated that mission purely because of the glitches that happened over and over. I ran forward unknowing that Packie and the other guy decided to stop in the middle of the fucking tracks, the train came and splatted them and they died. This happened time after time.

That has never happened to me in the 30-40 times i've played that mission

I like the mission were u have to kill Deane or playboy it was a very emotional mission for me because I thought they both were cool I went to Dwayne's place because playboy had money so Dwayne was sad and im like damn i don't want to drive all the way to playboys im kinda glad i killed him though because that taught me not to be greedy and i didn't get roman killed

I hate when it tries to correct the spelling for names. How am I suppose to talk to my little DR friends with the damn spellchecker constantly fucking up their names?