Sign in to follow this  
TwoFacedTanner

Protagonist Revisited

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, and i know this were sound weird but now that i look back, i hated CJ... he wasnt that interesting too me, a black guy from the hood, no background, no nothing, Luis was just a remoderized version of CJ except as a spic, and i found Luis as being a total dick... i liked Niko but ge was just idk we was boring yet you could get into his story cuz he had a background, but Johnny... now thats a GREAT character, funny .. a badas biker that has alot to lose but isnt afriad to take what isnt his, plus hes white (which so was niko) so that makes me like Johnny 100% more anyway

I loved Niko with a passion. loved CJ to, but i felt like i was niko. it was a john mardsen dying kind of moment when kate/roman died at the end because i felt soo bad for niko. i felt that it was a part of my life that was dying. niko all the way, loved his background, personality, voice and everything that made him who he is.

You know what GTA have never done, a regular white (American, assuming it's in America) guy. It's always been something different. Foreigners, black hoodlums, they've tapped into Asians with Chinatown wars, Italian Mafiosi's (maybe not a real word), what kind of name is Claude...where this motherfucker from.....Johnny was Jewish, before you get into all that...

And then instead of blaming gangs, drugs, guns, terrorism and everything else... if it's just a white guy, the in-game media will merely portray him as someone having a bad day who needs to be given a chance.

Ah, I see, white Jews don't class as regular to you.

Personally, and i know this were sound weird but now that i look back, i hated CJ... he wasnt that interesting too me, a black guy from the hood, no background, no nothing, Luis was just a remoderized version of CJ except as a spic, and i found Luis as being a total dick... i liked Niko but ge was just idk we was boring yet you could get into his story cuz he had a background, but Johnny... now thats a GREAT character, funny .. a badas biker that has alot to lose but isnt afriad to take what isnt his, plus hes white (which so was niko) so that makes me like Johnny 100% more anyway

Maybe that's why you didn't like CJ, are you a member of the KKK by any chance? Didn't like any non-white protagonists...

Guest Marney1

You know what GTA have never done, a regular white (American, assuming it's in America) guy. It's always been something different. Foreigners, black hoodlums, they've tapped into Asians with Chinatown wars, Italian Mafiosi's (maybe not a real word), what kind of name is Claude...where this motherfucker from.....Johnny was Jewish, before you get into all that...

And then instead of blaming gangs, drugs, guns, terrorism and everything else... if it's just a white guy, the in-game media will merely portray him as someone having a bad day who needs to be given a chance.

Maybe that's why you didn't like CJ, are you a member of the KKK by any chance? Didn't like any non-white protagonists...

No one wants a jew, just want to be able to run them over.

No one wants a jew, just want to be able to run them over.

Like in GTA IV? Good times, good times.

Guest Marney1

Running over an arab could be like driving into a hotdog cart with a fire extinguisher in GTA IV, BOOOOM

I actually had the sheik-head-dress wearing ones but changed my mind now. I actually like arabs, not the prince's, just the ordinary ones.

Killing nuns would be welcome because they're evil.