Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'C' (Monday 19th March 2012)

Well nobody invited me, not that I would've said much anyway... Can't be arsed to keep stopping the game to type.

I might even have a game of TL&D multiplayer later.

Guest Marney

(Y) Thanks for the invite Marney.

Thanks for putting your name down here. My notifications are turned off on my PS3 so I don't automatically see messages when you send them. I only check periodically. I invited you 3 times.

Guest Marney

I joined, then you tried to suicide drop me with a helicopter, then you left. I received no invites after that.

Get your name down (when I've made the thread) and you can join in the next one.

Well my computer isn't next to my PS3, it's in another room. So i'm not going to get up and come in here to type a message.

Played a bit of TL&D multiplayer last night, servers were almost all empty though. Had one really funny race with a random guy; I was driving a Ripley and he was driving a prison bus, he had the speed but for some reason he stopped halfway through the first lap and I overtook him. I managed to keep him behind me by blocking him off and making him crash into parked cars, on the second lap he was trying to get past on the elevated road and crashed straight into the barrier separating the two lanes and totalled his bus. I was laughing so hard for about five minutes and even ended up winning the race... he had to go and find another car. Was funny as fuck, haven't laughed so hard in ages.

Guest Marney

Well my computer isn't next to my PS3, it's in another room. So i'm not going to get up and come in here to type a message.

Played a bit of TL&D multiplayer last night, servers were almost all empty though. Had one really funny race with a random guy; I was driving a Ripley and he was driving a prison bus, he had the speed but for some reason he stopped halfway through the first lap and I overtook him. I managed to keep him behind me by blocking him off and making him crash into parked cars, on the second lap he was trying to get past on the elevated road and crashed straight into the barrier separating the two lanes and totalled his bus. I was laughing so hard for about five minutes and even ended up winning the race... he had to go and find another car. Was funny as fuck, haven't laughed so hard in ages.

Funny that Vicey. Get a laptop.

Nah I fucking hate laptops.

So what do we reckon? Rocket launcher deathmatch or perhaps we could do two ten minute matches instead; one RL and one in TBoGT.

Vicey, it's too bad you don't have a laptop. We're stuck trying to communicate in game using car horns and jumping. My avatar can only say, "Hey.", "Hey there.", and "Stick it up your ass, Einstein."

Next Monday might not work for me, depends how work goes this weekend.

mine says, "eat a dick, clown" :D...

i used to not like the idea of buying a laptop too, but then i stopped PC gaming so now i don't really care how inferior they are to desktops... but it's not that bad, it still does what i need it to do, plus it plays all my old-school games!! even my old PC started struggling with games, this laptop works like a champ...

put me down for the next match, i will try to be there... is the guy that originally tried to get these going a month ago even participating?? and yes, i might even stop in the chat room if i am actually playing...

My avatar can only say, "Hey.", "Hey there.", and "Stick it up your ass, Einstein."

I think we can work something out using just those phrases. Or we could do morse code with the car engines.

• Like 1