What about interactive tv, how they say if you see any breaking news call ***** what if you call and a camera crew comes then see your handy work with guns and explosions on tv or just see on the news that someone called in a bogus tip, I'm sure you guys can come up with something better I like that idea though

I want to watch the news, such as Franklin trying to get away from the police from the police helicopters view, but they do not reveal the name because he had got away. Robberies and bank heists all of that kind of stuff.

News...Maybe that'll be a way for us to review fuck-ups that we may have made during the course of a heist.

"...Police are now reviewing several critical pieces of evidence, including surveillance camera stills. (the stills in question appear on-screen) Several eyewitnesses have described the suspects' getaway vehicle, including license plate information, their descriptions matching CCTV imaging of the vehicle in question. (a grainy image of your chosen getaway vehicle, followed by choppy video of the protags piling in with loot in hand, appears on the screen) Any information pertinent to today's events can be a great help to move the investigation forward. Investigators are urging those that recognize the vehicle or individuals to call the FIB tip line at 555-WE-TIP."

It could also go the other way:

"...Detectives are struggling to find a single shred of evidence that may help identify the perpetrators. The suspects moved quickly and left no trace of their presence, other than CCTV imaging. The footage is currently of no help to investigators, however, due to the suspects' use of nondescript masks and apparently deliberate avoidance of CCTV cameras. Back to you in the studio..."

Republican Space Rangers return and there is a new liberal TV superhero named Impotent Rage.

I wasn't making any sort of political statement. all of their political characters, conservative or liberal, in this game are crazy in this game. That is all I meant. thanks for the name, I missed that.