To be honest I'd like there to be an option to be no gore.

It's not a difficult thing at all and would stop the congress's getting their panties in a bunch.

Fuck that its a free country, only reason I can see them do that is for international sales.

Of course if you wanted gore and you owned a PC you could always just mod it? jus'sayin. I don't own a PC powerfull enough to play GTA IV so I defo wouldn't be able to play/mod GTA V :)

The thing is the majority of sales come from consoles, not PC. And if like 500k copies are sold on PC, they are pirated anyway... And mods are usually not as good as the developers make it, with games like GTA.

Of course if you wanted gore and you owned a PC you could always just mod it? jus'sayin. I don't own a PC powerfull enough to play GTA IV so I defo wouldn't be able to play/mod GTA V :)

The thing is the majority of sales come from consoles, not PC. And if like 500k copies are sold on PC, they are pirated anyway... And mods are usually not as good as the developers make it, with games like GTA.

With blood it'd just be a matter of replacing the various parts in the censored games with the blood and stuff from the uncensored game

Not too much gore as in such films as 'Braindead' lol but maybe a little more than realistic to give it that arcade feeling when on a killing spree.