Sign in to follow this  
jobo

gta fights

I would like to see GTA characters get in fights that don't in a certain game or other GTA games I would want cj to fight Claude when he was with Catalina like he beats the shit out of him then grabs Catalina's hair and slam her face in the car what characters would u like to ser fight

That's a much more interesting match-up. Johnny definitely has badass street fighting skills, a force to be reckoned with. Niko is supposed to be an expert in Krav Maga, but when you actually fight in-game, he's just using basic strikes that don't really indicate and kind of martial arts skill. If there had been grappling in IV's combat system, I could see Niko having an advantage, but then again, Johnny is a hardcore biker, and he's bound to have plenty of dirty tricks to counter those clean MMA moves.

I would like to see GTA characters get in fights that don't in a certain game or other GTA games I would want cj to fight Claude when he was with Catalina like he beats the shit out of him then grabs Catalina's hair and slam her face in the car what characters would u like to ser fight

wegotasituationhere.gif