Guest Marney-1

Saints Row

Yeah, been enjoying this, I've never played a Saints Row game before. I need to get the hang of it before trying co-op, right now I'm still a little wobbly on those wings. 

i've gotten pretty good at flying in the short amount of time i've played it... it's the jumping part that gets me, i keep over jumping small platforms lol :lol:... and if this is your 1st saints row, lemme just say that this game has evolved into something not even really saints row anymore... the characters are all there, but this is a far cry from the gta rip-off mantra that used to be tied to it... saints row 2 and 3 were definitely the highlights of the series for me... it'd be kinda cool if they did a re-release of those on newgen, i could get down on some 2 or 3 again any day B)...

• Like 1

I added it to my library, but didn't download it after seeing the trailer it had on PSN. That didn't really sell the game to me at all. I may download it in the future, but i still conciser SR3 the finest game hey ever made.