Sign in to follow this  
Coco_Mobsta_2

ps3 tlad biker gang

hey gta bros i was wondering if any of you on gta4 the complete edition, episodes or gta4 would like 2 join a biker gang either choppers or shitty plastic bikes would be ok we would cruise around get into gang wars and just hang in a clubhouse that we like (bars strip joints or steal the AOD or LOST clubhouse) ps3 only if u do want to add me on psn@ Coco_mobsta2

Guest Marney1

hey gta bros i was wondering if any of you on gta4 the complete edition, episodes or gta4 would like 2 join a biker gang either choppers or shitty plastic bikes would be ok we would cruise around get into gang wars and just hang in a clubhouse that we like (bars strip joints or steal the AOD or LOST clubhouse) ps3 only if u do want to add me on psn@ Coco_mobsta2

Get into gang wars? I never see enough online to make up one gang to be honest, I'd like to but only if you can guarantee it'll be worth playing.

Guest Marney1

I know a few other gangs so i would be able to piss them off enough to start one

Oh yea anyone who joins if any of your friends are interested bring them along

Do you use the Episodes from Liberty City disc?

Guest Marney1

I have gta4 the complete edition

Oh, just that I have trouble joining games unless they're using the EFLC disc like me. Dunno if it's like that for everyone.

Guest Marney1

that's a bit strange

Add me and invite me sometime, we'll see if it works. PSN: RockstarSpy

Guest Marney1

I added u bring some people

I'm ready for a game now but just like in real life, I have no friends so it'll just be me and your buddies.

Welcome to the forums.

Edit: I've been playing for about an hour but can only find about 4 others playing, doesn't seem to be very popular these days. Hope you've got lots of friends.

On 360 everyone plays either vanilla or BoGT. TLaD got somewhat lost between the basic game that everyone has, and the game with the parachutes and Buzzard.