Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

they could make it so body parts are blown off if correctly hit by a 12 gauge up close or heavy sniper rifle

I think the physics engine limits the gore. Euphoria (Where the AI and physics came from in IV and likely in V) immitates the human body (Skeleton, muscles and nervous system), and I don't think the AI is capable of telling itself to blow its own head off, but it can pinpoint wounds and impacts and act accordingly as if a real person would.

I hope this isn't the case though and they just chose not to. Hell, you could shoot people's heads off in GTA 3. It's a bit of a step backward if you cant do it now.

Yeah shooting heads(and other limbs) off has become pretty standard lately

Take fallout for example. I wpuld like to see it return but hopefully its not unrealistic were u can 9 mil a head off.

Guest Marney1

Take fallout for example. I wpuld like to see it return but hopefully its not unrealistic were u can 9 mil a head off.

Nasty gaping head wounds like those in RDR would do just fine, they were kind of realistic.

Guest Marney1

Did I mention a Segway would be good for cruising round taking in the sights? Think I did somewhere but there it is again anyway.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

I want to ride a segway with a micro-SMG in the ghetto blastin' fools

Imagine a nitro boost on your Segway. :P

CRIPPS AND BLUDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

/facepalm

Also as mention above from GhostWryter, police need to be more realistic, they seemed in IV, stupid and resembled a small Japanese army that sent in men(police officiers) ruthlessly into the Burger Shot as you chopped them down with your AK or Micro Uzi. Their should be more tactical insertions done by the police not just loads of men being sent into one small place for you to kill from your hiding space.

Also when im shooting at police in the street I noticed that they where pretty fearless as well, considering they were significantly outgunned. Dodging shoots and getting out of the way when im firing at them would definitely add to the more realistic value of the game, and put the user more into with the game.

Well most of the cops were fat as fuck, you can't expect them to dodge bullets. But all cops did have a significantly low level of intelligence, sub 70 IQ I'd say.

yeah, id like to see more intelligent cops, and a more strategic attempt from the police as well. Not just sending hoards of police cars in, more things like road blocks, spike strips, perimenter block offs, etc..

Im looking for Jetpacks Planes(army huge commercial helicopters) Weapons from Call of Duty (assault rifles, Predator Missiles, Call in Napalm, customize character, Hidden stuff (Bigfoot, UFO) that can be use or destroy. And a more simple and stupid story.

Just thought about this, previous characters already reacted to certain weather conditions like when it would rain, he'd wipe the rain from his face (IV), but it would be pretty cool if there was a storm, you'd actually feel the wind forces pounce in on you. Making your clothes flail around a bit (like when on a bike) and making walking more heavy going upwind, and downwind much easier (including the body animations that go with that ofcourse, even walking a bit criss-cross to hold your balance)

Come to think of it, if they include a severe storm every now and then (not too much preferably), you could even get hit by flying debris. (thrashcans, newspaper in the face/windshield,...)

Just dreaming, but it'd be cool nonetheless if they'd incorporate "little" things like this :)

• Like 1

i am new here but here but this my idea: tommy vercetti comes back and we play as him and also lance vance. thoughts?

I would like to see cj, play as cj. Live on grove st.and do all the bullshit I did in gta sa

Lol jk fuck that bungee jumping would b killer.

Maybe some hang gliding or snowmobiling down the mountains

some things we haven't seen yet

Snorkeling? ?

Guest Marney1

I know I've probably mentioned this but with all the recent noobness a lot of people probably missed it.

Mini subs, submersibles or whatever you want to call them. Apparently this is some kind of Sports Sub:

rene2.jpg

I know I've probably mentioned this but with all the recent noobness a lot of people probably missed it.

Mini subs, submersibles or whatever you want to call them. Apparently this is some kind of Sports Sub:

rene2.jpg

That looks so shit. lol

I like it. All games have shitty underwater textures and graphics

A mini sub would mean game creators would have to spend more time smoothing things out.

a more diverse map. I liked how u could dive in gta sa but there was nothing to look at down there. A turtle here and there...boring right. Image coral reefs dolphins and vibrant fish. Old shipwrecks maybe randon treasures.

Not just a couple rocks and a turtle. I want the real deal

Nasty gaping head wounds like those in RDR would do just fine, they were kind of realistic.

Yeah, id think that would be better then nothing, If they did the body part dismemberment, or whatever you wanna call it, it would have to pretty damn realistic for R* to compete with the other games with that kind of content in it and for them to even put it in their game, also it would be a new level for competitors to try and meet and exceed.

I wanna have this more than anything else, bring on the gore R*!

I would love to see many rural areas and just drive through the countryside enjoying the nature............

just as i did in san andrea.I wish gta 5 would be an advanced san andreas with the realism of gta 4.......

Guest Marney1

If you could pick up and throw small objects like bricks it would guarantee endless fun while standing on highway overpasses.