ViceMan

Dreams

Guest Marney1

@Massacre I'm not scared of the dark, that was just me being funny.

Marn, Have you tried a warm glass of milk? or maybe cudeling with the misses for a night to make you less afraid?

She sometimes puts her hand on my shoulder which makes me relax, then I have a moment of breathing really deeply while my heart rate comes back down.

@TV I've been like this for about 8 years but I'm not concerned that my immune system will suffer and I'll be more susceptibal to catching a bug or something. My health has always been good and the worst illness I ever get is maybe a sniffling cold for a few days and that probably only comes around every few years.

I am concerned I'll die of a heart attack in my sleep though. I've told my missus many times that if I wake up dead I've probably had a heart attack.

Also, I got out of bed about 25 minutes ago, been to sleeping since my last post here. It's 17:20 now.

...where I knew I was dreaming and was able to in some ways modify the dream around me, but i needed practice cause I couldn't control/change everything.

You make it sound like the Matrix.

I've told my missus many times that if I wake up dead I've probably had a heart attack.

Then you'd be a zombie.

Marney 8 years is to long, u need to go doctors. Maybe they can provide some sort of councillor who can help u. If u are living with the fear or going to bed and not waking up the next morning that probably isn't helping. A lot of times it can be things that u don't even no are bothering u, its your mind trying to make sense of things. The only advice I can give is to seek medical help.

Guest Marney1

Marney 8 years is to long, u need to go doctors. Maybe they can provide some sort of councillor who can help u. If u are living with the fear or going to bed and not waking up the next morning that probably isn't helping. A lot of times it can be things that u don't even no are bothering u, its your mind trying to make sense of things. The only advice I can give is to seek medical help.

What the hell is a doctor or councillor going to do, tell me what they think then offer me drugs for it? No thanks, plus I don't know who my doctor is, haven't seen one for over 8 years since I got half beaten to death by the police.......hang on, maybe that's what it is?

Huh...could be... I mean it could have caused u to become restless as police in general are meant to protect u, if someone broke into your home who could u call if u don't trust the police. Hmmm... Councillors often ask the questions u are to to affraid answer, it can't hurt.

Guest Marney1

Huh...could be... I mean it could have caused u to become restless as police in general are meant to protect u, if someone broke into your home who could u call if u don't trust the police. Hmmm... Councillors often ask the questions u are to to affraid answer, it can't hurt.

Call the police if someone broke into my home? You really don't know me.

Guest Marney1

Well I guess u could just beat the shit out of them lol

Enlighten me, what are u like then?

Really really really handsome.

You can dream about me if you like.

I don't really dream. Or I don't remember that I've dreamt. Once or twice a year i will remember that i had a dream. And it generally happens when I've been drinking. I get those weird flying/floating dreams.

So, go on.... Post your dreams here...

Last night I had a dream where me and my brother were working at an electronics store like best buy, but the building was way bigger. (2x walmart).. Anyway, in the dream the buildings ceilings were about 30ft tall and there was an office in the front corner with a ceiling about 15ft off the ground, so you could walk on top of the office and still be in the building..

I saw my brother walking quicky towards the edge of the building and was thinking to myself, hell if i would do that, seems dangerous to me.. (Im an electrician so i know that walking as fast as he was on a ceiling could make you fall through the roof... He got to the edge, pulled out an extension cord and hung himself with it. I saw him doing it and thought to myself, well, even if he jumps hes going to hit the ground before he chokes, but when he jumped the rope got taunt and i rushed over, but someone said his neck was broken....

Wow. I had one as a boy where I was chased relentlessly by screaming Adirondack chairs that galloped, not unlike horses. I sought shelter on a roof with a small axe.

That was some fucked up shit.

Reading back those dreams now they seem fucking stupid.

That first one is about the Government. American and British. They're destroying the ozone layer so Bush can get re-elected, demolish the new World Trade Center, blame it on Tony Blair, then kill him and dump his ass in the sea 20 years from now.

True story.

I can actually fall completely asleep sometimes and then be fully conscience that i'm asleep and i can't wake myself up, and i'll just be there unable to move, just trying to wake myself up. Sometimes i can't wake myself, but other times i drift back to sleep, it's really weird cos if the TV's on when i do eventually fall back into a dream what evers go on on the tv i end up dreaming about. Strange i know but its true, don't know how or why it happens but it does on rare occasions.

I always remember the last two or three dreams i have before i wake up in the morning, unless i haven't had enough sleep and so haven't got to that stage of light dream sleep or whatever the technical word is, but i end up forgetting them after 10 or so minutes.

One i do have consistently is about a tidal wave, always has been since i was about 8. Always used to wake up just as the tidal wave hit, but slowly and surely i remembered while haven't the dream again that i'd been in the situation before and i change what i did, and eventually i managed not to wake up when the wave was about to hit and let it hit me, and obviously survived, cos we never die in our dreams/nightmares.

Another weird dream that i only had once but i'll always remember it, I was being chased by a T-Rex, for whatever reason i don't know, and we were both just going round and round and round in cycles which felt at the time like forever, so i just stopped (in the dream) and turn around and thought "fuck this" and pressed a Restart button, like the button on the old Sega's, but it was up in the air, and i woke up. Like i said, sometimes i can be conscience in my dreams, or at least half conscience, not knowing i'm asleep but aware of whats going on. I dunno, it's weird to describe. Meh, that's my two cents.

*bumps year old topic*

Recently i have been remembering more of my dreams. For a long time i didn't remember a thing about them.

I get like deja vu, like something happens and i remember i had a dream similar to that situation. I don't often get the full picture.

I find though writing down dreams just after you wake up helps to remember them.

• Like 1

Ive been having extremely lucid dreams ever since ive been taking St. johns pills, and the other night was an all night hardcore "nightmare"

So its me my girlfriend and our friend renae and for some reason we are in a multi-story hotel when a zombie outbreak occurs. i had a gun and plenty of ammo but the zombies would only die with a head shot and it was hard to pull off. And the whole time i was practically babysitting the two girls like locking doors behind them and protecting them. It was intense just due to the length of the dream. it was an all nighter and when i awoke i was kinda sweaty and drained feeling. Pretty intense shit