Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Should GTA V have a Clutch as an Option for a car?

Their should be a option for realism, for example, you could bit it at full and you would have to full up with gas, use the gears, if you speed the police would pull you over and you'd have the option of paying a fine or doing a runner, and for the people that don't want that and want GTA to be like the normal GTA they put it at low and they wouldn't have to worry about that, then theirs something for everyone :) But I agree, the more realistic games are the more I like them =)

Guest Marney1

Their should be a option for realism, for example, you could bit it at full and you would have to full up with gas, use the gears, if you speed the police would pull you over and you'd have the option of paying a fine or doing a runner, and for the people that don't want that and want GTA to be like the normal GTA they put it at low and they wouldn't have to worry about that, then theirs something for everyone :) But I agree, the more realistic games are the more I like them =)

Something like an option you can turn on or off like: Traffic Laws APPLY | DON'T APPLY ?

Or ON/OFF even.

I've tried to play realistically before; I drove slower, not really at what I felt was the appropriate speed limit, I just didn't haul ass everywhere I went, and I even stopped at red lights for a while (that didn't last long). The part that I liked best was deciding what missions felt right to do at what time, e.g. attacking a construction site didn't feel right at three in the morning, and shadowing a drug dealer around Bohan wasn't as satisfying at 8am. I was pleasantly surprised when The Ballad of Gay Tony had separate day and night missions, and I hope GTA V does the same.