Sign in to follow this  
Xavier IdqafBossin

GTAV leak calimed by a beat tester Disscussion here on what u think.

Their isn't a major presence of Italian mobsters in CA. Southern Cali is mainly run by the Latino Cartels. The Blacks don't really run anything except like Compton. Not really sure where they stand/

Actully its not... Italian Mafia is all over California, its mostly the Commision that makes up the 5 familes in NYC and they moved across the US to Cal. and true black gangs arnt really nothing big so agreed

You could not be more wrong. The Commission hasn't been able to meet in years. The L.A. crime family has been listed as inactive by the F.B.I.

But you're right about one thing: there is a presence of mafiosi all over California. Unfortunately, they're either disgraced former members or guests in one of California's fine correctional institutions.

• Like 1

This is so cool I can't wait. But the biggest question of all. I really want to no what kind of cab is there so I can blow up. I love blowing up taxis :jumpy:

This is so cool I can't wait. But the biggest question of all. I really want to no what kind of cab is there so I can blow up. I love blowing up taxis :jumpy:

YEAH FUCK THE REST OF THE GAME! LETZ GO BLO UP SUM TAKZEEZ LOLOLOL

Their isn't a major presence of Italian mobsters in CA. Southern Cali is mainly run by the Latino Cartels. The Blacks don't really run anything except like Compton. Not really sure where they stand/

Actully its not... Italian Mafia is all over California, its mostly the Commision that makes up the 5 familes in NYC and they moved across the US to Cal. and true black gangs arnt really nothing big so agreed

You could not be more wrong. The Commission hasn't been able to meet in years. The L.A. crime family has been listed as inactive by the F.B.I.

But you're right about one thing: there is a presence of mafiosi all over California. Unfortunately, they're either disgraced former members or guests in one of California's fine correctional institutions.

just because they are listed as "inactive" doesnt total mean they are not still rolling, but The LA crime family is weak anyway so it doesnt really matter either way lol