Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

Heh - IV radio.

Just playing GTA IV for the first time since the trailer was released and one of the very first things I hear on the radio is about the gymnastics team in "San Andreas' Los Santos".

Just tickled me is all. Anyone else had anything like that happen while playing IV recently?

Any one even played IV recently? -_-

I played IV the other day, but there were too many radio stations to listen to so I started murdering people.

I can't even remember hints from the radio stations since I don't really remember the commercials from the game, didn't sink in like the old games. Were there hints on the radio in Vice City for San Andreas? I can't remember.

Yeah, it's their "universe". I found it funny that it was less than 5 minutes and I got a mention of Los Santos.. They're watching us and controlling our radios.

I don't think they are hints, only references to the rest of the GTA universe, to make it more believable.

Kind of off topic, I wonder why Niko's ticket to San Andreas says the name of the entire state rather than a city, I would've thought it would've said Los Santos or something.