Sign in to follow this  
jojuinc

Leaked Los Santos Map?

Guest Marney1

hold on ill find the website

WHO is saying R* said it? Don't make me go mental on you. :luis:

"The game world is absolutely massive and will push both Xbox and PS3 to the very limit in terms of what it has accomplished. Yes, the main city is simply Los Santos however is it AT LEAST 4 times bigger than Liberty City in GTA 4 and that is just Los Santos. The surrounding country side, beaches, etc are massive." from: http://www.vg247.com...azine-employee/

You forgot to include the first sentence of the article;

"Supposed details regarding Grand Theft Auto V have “leaked” from someone claiming to work for a PlayStation-focused magazine...."

As much as we expect a nice big map don't trust shit articles like that. Have you seen our GTA V Shit List?

hold on ill find the website

WHO is saying R* said it? Don't make me go mental on you. :luis:

"The game world is absolutely massive and will push both Xbox and PS3 to the very limit in terms of what it has accomplished. Yes, the main city is simply Los Santos however is it AT LEAST 4 times bigger than Liberty City in GTA 4 and that is just Los Santos. The surrounding country side, beaches, etc are massive." from: http://www.vg247.com...azine-employee/

You forgot to include the first sentence of the article;

"Supposed details regarding Grand Theft Auto V have “leaked” from someone claiming to work for a PlayStation-focused magazine...."

As much as we expect a nice big map don't trust shit articles like that. Have you seen our GTA V Shit List?

nah i just skipped down to the part we were talking about, anybody that says they seen the map or they seen gameplay is lying of course, im just showing you what people say and how stupid they can be

Where'd you get that gem of info from about the three maps dot dot dot

Yours sincerely, A fine gentleman with an iPhone.