Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA V Exclusive to OnLive?

Guest Marney1

........So that is why "Grand Theft Auto V" WILL BE EXCLUSIVE TO ONLIVE!

It's a bit of a tl;dr thing but I can't help thinking OnLive fans have just entered the fanboy wars. It's such a new platform (if you can call it that) and despite the positive feedback from gamers who've tried it I still don't see the attraction in crossing over to OnLive.

OnLive_home_screen_610x343.jpg

I don't think there's a chance in hell GTA V will be exclusive to OnLive, I'd be surprised if it was even available for it, so is it just another case of pure fanboyism, or do you think it might happen this way?

If I'm not mistaken OnLive is just the PC versions of games steamed over the internet. If it was on OnLive it'd be on PC as well.

And I highly doubt Rockstar would even consider giving Onlive exclusive rights unless it had a 9 didget number attached to it. How much do you think Rockstar is going to make of this game? Probably enough to fix the American economy

Guest Marney1

And I highly doubt Rockstar would even consider giving Onlive exclusive rights unless it had a 9 didget number attached to it. How much do you think Rockstar is going to make of this game? Probably enough to fix the American economy

Enough to keep them at the top of the industry hopefully.

Didn't even get past reading your link name before I started laughing. Not going to bother reading anything, but no, OnLive won't be getting any big-name title exclusively, ever. They'll bring back the fucking N-Gage before that shit happens.

LOL. Guess i won't be playing GTA5 then.BTW, its 5 not V... the logo says five. Dipshits.

*the future of gaming is clearly headed toward the on-live direction; its just not there yet.

Guest Marney1

LOL. Guess i won't be playing GTA5 then.BTW, its 5 not V... the logo says five. Dipshits.

*the future of gaming is clearly headed toward the on-live direction; its just not there yet.

Rockstar call it GTA V.

Rockstar call it GTA V.

facepalm

and it never will be

I think it will because video game companies definately don't want you renting games or buying used games because they make zero revenue from that. Streaming is the only way to eliminate the disk (and therefore the ability to re-distribute) and so i'm sure its coming probably within the next two console cycles.

Guest Birdie

You wanna know what really is exclusive to Onlive? People who have no friends.

• Like 2

yeahhh... no. I am personally a fan of Onlive (it's convenient as hell, gotta give them that) but there's no way Rockstar would put it on there exclusively, they would lose way too much money. I do believe, however, that it will be coming to Onlive, seeing as Rockstar seems to be fine with them (and making extra money) In short, there's no way in hell this is exclusive, but don't hate on Onlive, it'll probably be there too.

(and just a quick note, this is just one crazy person. Most people on the same fan site have ridiculed him too)

OnLive won't be able to keep up with console/pc graphics unless broadband can keep up. Since internet is based on infrastructure, it's going to be very difficult. I know UK will get 300 mbits by 2015, but until then, I don't want this shit.

Guest Marney1

OnLive won't be able to keep up with console/pc graphics unless broadband can keep up. Since internet is based on infrastructure, it's going to be very difficult. I know UK will get 300 mbits by 2015, but until then, I don't want this shit.

Really? 299.5mbs more than I'm getting now?

• Like 1

You wanna know what really is exclusive to Onlive? People who have no friends.

Well I hate to ask, but shouldn't you be doing something better at 3:29PM? I mean I'm sick, but I just find it kind of ironic.